Chapter One

Dinah peeled her tank top off and stretched her arms, letting out a groan at the tension in her sore muscles. She absent mindedly turned on the water to get it hot before she walked back to her locker, her footsteps echoing along the cement walls. Shrugging off her basketball shorts and stuffing them in her practice bag, she didn't pay much attention when she heard the door to the locker room squeak open in the distance. She reached to pull off her sports bra but froze when she heard her friend's voice behind her.

"Great game."

Dinah whipped around in shock, instantly blushing when she realized her state of undress. Lauren had obviously noticed because her half lidded eyes were dragging down thick caramel thighs.

"Lo... What are... what are you doing in here?" Dinah managed to stutter out grabbing her towel off the bench and wringing her hands in it awkwardly.

"Well I just wanted to congratulate you. You played really well today," Lauren praised, taking a step towards Dinah who in turn took a step backwards.

"Well thanks... I..."

"In fact, it was pretty exciting to watch. Close game... like that had me on the edge of my seat. I think I might have sweat about as much as you did," Lauren practically purred through a husky little chuckle that sent Dinah a few steps back with a gulp as the green eyed vixen sauntered closer. "Looks like you were just about to shower. You know... I think I could use one too," she said holding her friend's gaze with purpose as she pulled her own shirt up and over her head.

Dinah's mouth fell open and she nearly slipped on the edge of the tiles in the showers as she stepped back again. There was no way.....

"You don't mind sharing do you?" Lauren asked as she unbuttoned and pulled her jeans down with a smirk.

Dinah was almost glad when her back hit the wall next to her running shower. She leaned against it with a shiver, feeling weak as she allowed her eyes to roam creamy smooth skin that she had spent many nights dreaming about. Steam fogged her brain and she felt thick heat deep inside when Lauren reached a hand behind herself to unclasp her bra and let it drop to the tile.

"Lauren... what are you," her hushed breath was cut off when the dark haired girl brought a hand to the hem of her own underwear. The artist's hand paused, dipping two fingers inside the hem with playful intent before drawing back out and etching some invisible design across milky hips.

Lauren was art. Dinah mused as her focus wandered Lauren's body. All soft curves and rosy blush, eyes like a Caribbean Sea and hair dark and intoxicating. Smile teasing and enticing.

She was only inches away now and the air, thick with tension and steam, seemed to stretch and reach everything exposed. Dinah could barely breathe through the haze. When Lauren finally reached her, she ran a hand through the spray to test the water temperature.

"Pretty hot," Lauren whispered, eyes locked and lingering on Dinah's.

Suddenly, she flicked a hand full of water into Dinah's face, managing to tip toe two steps away before the blonde caught her arm and pulled her back under the warm spray, both girls erupting into a fit of giggles. Soaked and laughing Dinah pressed Lauren back into the wall and trapped her there while they caught their breath.

Lauren was the first to grow quiet, licking her already wet lips and leaning up to place a gentle kiss on Dinah's. The kiss was quick as Dinah pulled away to examine her friend's face with surprise. She waited only a moment, caught off guard by the depth of Lauren's hungry gaze, before leaning back down to capture her lips again.

Kissing Lauren was everything. Dinah lost herself in the kiss, leisurely teasing her tongue inside to taste Lauren. Chills roved down her spine as the hot water poured down her back and she felt Laurens finger's ghost up her sides. She drew up and cupped Lauren's cheeks with both hands, cradling her face as the kiss deepened. Lauren mewled into her mouth as Dinah swirled her tongue slowly, giving a preview of what she planned to do in other places. When she pulled back slightly and Lauren sucked on the tip of her tongue she let out a shaky breath, grabbing Lauren's hips roughly and grinding into her with force. Rivulets of water glistened down Lauren's neck and chest catching Dinah's eye and she couldn't resist following a particularly tempting trail up Lauren's throat with a lazy lick. Lauren continued rolling her hips against her and Dinah swore if she kept that up she was probably going to combust and evaporate in a giant cloud of steam.