Chapter Five

"Hun calm down and explain what happened," Tori and Normani leaned in close to each other on the bed, listening to soft sniffles as Dinah tried to collect her thoughts.

"Lauren has a huge crush on Camila Cabello and she has this sketch she drew of her but she lost it earlier. She must have lost it at school because somehow Camila found it and just posted it on twitter along with a message asking her mystery artist to reveal who they are. She was obviously flirty too and it's like a dream come true for Lauren," Dinah scoffed hugging her teen titans blanket closer around her body, trying her best to hold herself together. "Lauren called me and asked what she should do and I actually fucking told her to go for it and tell Camila everything. I'm such a fucking idiot and I just ruined any chance I had to be with Lauren because I got scared and pushed her away. Or I don't know, maybe I was just trying to be a good friend and do the right thing. Fuck... This is a fucking disaster so of course it would happen."

Dinah heard silence over the phone. She felt her ribs actually shake from anxiety and waited for any sort of reassurance that she hadn't totally fucked herself in the ass with a giant purple dildo. Halfway between the urge to fall apart completely and give up or take on the entire world in a fistfight to sate her fury, she awaited what she hoped would be wisdom from her friend.

"Wow. That's definitely intense. But sweetie, it's not the end of the world and you haven't ruined anything. If anything when Lauren discovers your feelings for her she will realize you put her feelings before your own. She'll see you put her first and that's a really admirable thing. She'll know you truly love her," Tori felt relieved when she heard what sounded like a sigh instead of a sniffle pass through the phone. "You still have a good chance Dinah. Nothing is even close to written in stone. Lauren hasn't talked to Camila yet and even if they do you still have the opportunity you need. But honey if you really want her you're going to have to make sure she knows what her options are. Right now she has no idea how you feel. You have to start somewhere."

"I know. God... Why am I such a fucking pussy I should have told her a long time ago," Dinah sighed again trying not to feel hopeless. "It's just not that simple though. What if I tell her and she doesn't feel the same? Everything will be awkward and it might wreck our friendship. I just didn't know what to do because I don't want to ruin what we have. She's literally everything to me."

"I know she is. But that is exactly why you're perfect for each other, because hun I know you're her everything too. You never know Dinah, she could feel the same way about you and also be too afraid to say something."

"That's unlikely since she's stuck up the Hobbit's ass so far, she's probably found the ring by now," Dinah glared down at her ironman socks hating the world and looking like a petulant pouting preschooler. She pulled a corner of the blanket that rested on her shoulders like a cape and wiped it over her red tear stained face. She heard snickers pass through the phone and realized they were coming from two different people. "Tori, you're not alone right now, are you?"

Dinah smirked when she was met with deafening silence.

"I mean I'm just hanging with a friend right now having a snack," Tori smacked her lips on the last consonant letting her eyes slowly trail down dark naked thighs.

"Really... And which 'friends' house would you be at at 12:30 in the morning?" Dinah couldn't help but grin at what she knew had transpired between her good friends. She could tell just from the giddy sound of Tori's voice; could hear a coy smile punctuated in every word. Tori and Normani were probably naked cuddling right now like the adorable dorks they were. It was about fucking time. They had literally been oozing sexual tension around each other for months now.

"I am... at the chocolate factory, and the Cocoa Queen is giving me quite the tour," Tori implied suggestively and then braced for impact as Normani's hand swung back around to give her left ass cheek a harsh hersey's kiss.