Chapter Eight

Lauren could feel some type of sensation pricking the back of her mind, tempting her to wake up from her near catatonic state. She sighed and snuggled closer into the mass of warmth beneath her trying to ignore whatever was disturbing her sleep, struggling to push it out of her subconscious. She could feel the sensation building and teasing with her, persistent in it's goal.

Suddenly it was too much for her brain to ignore and she awoke with a start as a charged frisson trickled up her spine. When she was conscious enough to register where she was, her brain was immediately flooded with memories of the previous night and she felt her face break out into a simmering blush. Her train of thought was swiftly cut off as soon as she felt the single finger inside her move.

Lauren gasped as the digit worked away just barely inside, the tip sluggishly circling before dipping just a bit deeper and stroking the walls within. The dark haired girl pushed herself up slightly and looked down to see her best friend smirking impishly, her short blonde hair mussed and sticking in all different directions around her head like a halo.

"Dinah...? Fuck...." The sleepy girl sighed, her breath hitching as she felt herself being toyed with.

"Did you have a nice nap?" Dinah spoke before leaning up and connecting her lips to Lauren's neck, nipping at a tendon beneath the skin.

Lauren pressed at Dinah's chest and sat up, straddling her hips. She caught her bottom lip between her teeth, inhaling deeply as she felt herself sink onto Dinah's finger harder.

"It's still dark out," Lauren said quizically, noticing that there was no light shining through the window behind the bed and wondered what time it could possibly be.

Dinah honestly couldn't care less; her mind was a little preoccupied.

"You were only asleep for about an hour," Dinah added a second finger from behind receiving a soft gasp, her hand tucked up under Lauren's ass. "Oh did you think we were done? I'm not finished... and neither are you."

Dinah grabbed the pale cheek she was resting her other hand on and squeezed it roughly, pushing her fingers up into Lauren in a steady pace, watching as the dark haired girl arched her back like a feline and braced herself with both hands on Dinah's stomach. Lauren began rolling her hips lazily, meeting Dinah's every stroke. The blonde twisted her fingers inside before drawing them out and around Lauren's clit, repeating the process as Lauren's posture hunched and she grabbed Dinah's breasts. Dinah could feel the way Lauren squeezed them all the way down to her core and she drew Lauren down by her neck for a filthy kiss, tongues gliding together sloppily.

That was the way Dinah had always dreamed of kissing and fucking Lauren. Filthy and obscene. She wanted everything with Lauren. The sweet, magical, time freezing, kisses that took her breath away. Holding hands with locked fingers and going on dates with flowers and smiles and starry skies. She wanted to treat Lauren with more care than she'd show her own heart and make love to her like the world was ending and fall asleep snuggled with her every single night. But late at night when her frustration got to be too much after she'd spent the day staring at her best friend wondering how someone so captivating could even exist, those things were not what Dinah would dream of.

The sound of husky moans and dragging touches and tasting luscious creamy skin were the things that consumed Dinah's mind. She wanted Lauren naked, underneath her or on top of her or suffocating her, she really didn't care. Rough, nasty fucking and making Lauren cum as many times as her body could tolerate is what she truly craved. And now was the time for it. Dinah knew she couldn't have it all with Lauren right away but she could have this, and she was taking it, hoarding the coveted event and making her damn most of it. Fuck all if it wasn't better than every single dream and fantasy her mind could ever conjure or create.