.25

I stayed in the kitchen with Josh for a bit. He wanted me to go back upstairs with him, but I knew I had to wait for JJ. I needed to make sure Vik was okay.
About twenty minutes after he left, JJ came in with a look of relief on his face.
'Suck him off?' I asked casually as I turned to face him. He glared at me, sat down at the island with his head in his hands. When he lifted his head, he was smiling.
'It went well.' I felt a rush of relief wave through my body, as I moved forward to hug the boy in front of me.
'What'd he say?'
'He won't make it weird. He understands that he can't make me feel any type of way- he knows that I'm straight. So, we're cool.'
I nodded.
'He's still a bit shook, though. Dunno. I'll spend some time with him.'
'Yeah, I'll make sure me and Josh keep him company as well.' I replied as the darker boy stretched his arms above his head.
'It's been a busy few days.' JJ murmured. I smiled.
'How you holding up?' he asked.
'I'm okay. things are good with Josh. I feel a lot more... steady.'
'After the accident?'
JJ was the only person who knew the reality of the accident. He knew how nervous it made me, how clumsy, how unconfident. He became the person I'd talk to about stuff. It only made us closer.
'Yeah. It's like, for so long, I've been rough around the edges. Unpolished. I'm not saying I'm fixed, but Josh is making everything... smoother.'
JJ looked dreamily up at me.
'He's your sandpaper.' He said with a slight smile. I reached over to punch him in the arm, a laugh escaping my lips as he chuckled.
'You're a good guy, Jide.' I mumbled.
He stood up from his seat and threw his hands up in the air.
'Everyone in this house is so fucking gay!' He yelled as he stormed dramatically up the stairs.
I couldn't help but laugh as I followed him up, a cup of Dr Pepper in each hand, and into Josh's bedroom.
He held his arms out from where he sat on the bed, and I curled up into him.
'You good?' he whispered into my hair.
I nodded.
'Didn't even spill a drop.'

~~