.19

*contains smut*

Josh pulled back sharply.
'You want this?' he asked.
I nodded, breathless and needy.
'So badly.'
He grinned as he pushed his lips against mine, rising to straddle my hips as his hands moved to my waist.
I kissed back, wrapping my arms around his neck, feeling all of his weight against me.
'Simon...' he groaned, as I moved away and pressed my kiss roughly against his jaw, leaving small, red marks along the bone and down his neck.
He pulled back, grasped my tshirt by the edges and pulled it off.
My voice was low yet breathy as he stared in awe at my chest, running his hands along toned skin as I watched his gaze.
Once more, we crashed against each other, passion and want invading every brush of lips, brush of skin, brush of us.
Josh began to grind slowly against me, still straddling me but bent at the waist to meet my lips.
I felt him against me, felt myself grow hot and flustered as every centimetre of his body met mine.
'So... fucking... perfect.'
The words were branded against my skin, spoken through hot breath and glazed eyes as we moved together.
Two of a kind.
Pressed hands, as clothes were littered around the bed, the weak sunlight of the morning doing its best to keep up with the light of our bodies, together.
This love.
Fresh bruises, light and soft, lying shallow underneath as we press fingertips into skin and words into bones, warm enough for sweat to roll between us.
One of a kind.
Finally, release. Arms tangled together, eyes meet, hands weak and breaths fast and shallow. Shaking legs, shaking bones, shaking words as he shouts my name, filling me with love and fire and so many things in between.
He drifts his fingers against my back as we collapse against the bed, panting and together, complete.
'I needed that.' he mumbled. 'Always needed that.'
'I needed you.' I whispered as eyes fluttered and shut.
'I'm not so scared anymore.'

~~
hello quick q
i've started writing something about basically the boys at college
(clearing this up now: in england, or in the very least my bit of england, college is age 16-18.)
would you guys like to see it? and if yes, when? its different to the stuff ive written so far, so would you like it ASAP, or do i wait?
So many questions! if you have any advice (i am a small scared child) please leave it in the comments, thank you<3

xx