.24

'I want you to go talk to Vik.'
I had poured JJ a bowl of cereal- and also poured the floor a bowl as well, apparently- and he was sat at the counter, spooning it into his mouth.
'Nah.'
'Why?'
'Can't disappoint him. I'd probs end up gaying it up, just so I wouldn't have to see him sad.'
I laughed slightly, then realised he was completely serious as he glared at me.
'Sorry.'
JJ just nodded, looking back down to his bowl.
'He's sad as it is, JJ. Just... Talk to him?'
Jide grumbled as he finished his bowl.
'Fine.'
I smiled to myself as he pushed himself up from the table, his arms straining slightly as he rested all his weight on them.
'If I'm not out of there in half an hour, assume we're having sex.' he muttered as he left.
'Cute that you think you'd last that long!' I called after him.
'Yeah, fuck you.' he yelled down the stairs.
'My job.' I looked up to see Josh, resting against the doorframe, a sleepy smile on his face and his torso bare.
'Shut up.' I mumbled with a blush, walking forward to wrap an arm around his waist.
'So? Is JJ going to fuck Vik?' he asked with a frown. I laughed into his shoulder, shaking my head.
'Nah. He tried to make eggs, set fire to a pan, and tried to confess his undying 'fam love' for Vik. Then said he would probably fuck him, just to make Vik happy.'
Josh groaned.
'They're both messed as fuck.'
'Init.' I said with a laugh as he untangled himself from me and wandered over to where the smoking pan was covered in water.
'I would ask why you hadn't cleaned this up,' he mumbled, 'but I'd rather not have to drive you to hospital with 2nd degree burns.'
'Fuck off.' I laughed, chucking a tea towel at him from across the room.
'See, if you'd have said 'fuck you', I could've come up with a witty yet flirty come back, and we could've ended up in bed together right this minute.'
I sighed, fluttering a heart to my chest in mock sadness.
'But I didn't.' I replied with a smirk.
'Oh well. Doesn't matter to me.' Josh said under his breath as he moved forward to push me up against the wall.
He pressed his lips against mine, and the rest isn't exactly PG.

~~