.20

The first thing I did when I climbed out of Josh's bed was fall straight over his shoes and onto my face.
I may have felt safe, but I was definitely still clumsy
'Simon?' he mumbled as I hissed to myself over the dull throb that had started up in my ankle.
'Sorry. Needed a drink. Slipped.'
I heard him giggle slightly, and then he stood up himself and walked round to grab my arm. He pulled me down and leant me against the bed.
'Fucking hell, Si.'
The skin around my foot was already flushed red and my ankle was already significantly swollen.
'Do I need to go doctors?' I asked- a question that was scarily familiar by now- with the fear evident in my voice.
'Course not. I'll grab an ice pack and a drink and some food, you can chill here.'
I nodded and smiled.
Leaning back against the headboard, I grabbed my phone from the table by the bed and began to scroll mindlessly through Twitter.
Suddenly, a tweet I hadn't previously received as a notification showed up.

@KsiOlajidebt: move to me one more time and I swear to fucking god everyone will know.i don't work like that

I sighed when I read it, the underlying message clear. It was clarified further by Vik's next tweet.

@Vikkstar123: :(

Seemed like there was a lot of fixing to be done by the guy who usually breaks it in the first place.

~~
sorry for the filler chapter, not having my phone meant I couldn't add anymore:(
however I have started a new book called 'lonely' on my profile which is about all of the sidemen and is set in like college so if you wanna check that out, feel free:)
thanks! lots of love to u all xx