Chapter Eleven

Amelia's POV

Why does everything have to become a disaster?

I have Thomas behind me while Lilly is trying to calm Colton down who is snarling with anger at Daniel who is getting more and more on my nerves and terrifying Thomas.

"Tell your dog to sit." Daniel spits the words at me, causing Colton to give him a deep and deadly growl.

"He's not a dog and he does what he wants." I say this with as much confidence as I can muster.

"If he's not a dog then why is he guarding your little sex slave like one?" He seems to be pleased with what he's said.

Looking behind me I see Thomas is looking down on the floor. Daniel doesn't get to insult him.

"He's not a sex slave, just because you have one doesn't mean everyone else does!" Now what I've just said is very dangerous, everyone knows his pet wasn't sold as a sex slave where as Thomas was. But the difference between us, is that he uses her like one where as I wouldn't dream of hurting Thomas.

Daniel stalks up to me, looks down and whispers aggressively in my face, "don't go making up lies, everyone knows your little pet was sold for sex don't even try to deny it." 

I'm not scared of him, I can't be, I'm going to be alpha I won't be scared of him.

I take in a deep breath before answering to him, "don't you tell me what I can and can't do."

At this point I'm pretty sure everyone has backed away from us. I just hope Thomas will be ok if anything happens.

I hear Daniel laugh and I know it's not a respectable response to give to your future alpha, "little girls need to learn their place." Giving me a menacing smile he turns and starts to walk away, his head held high.

'No one speaks to the future Alpha like that.' Hearing Allia's voice again makes me happy.

'Where have you been?' I'm curious as to why she's left me for some time.

'I'll explain later, now shall we charge?' I like her way of thinking.

I'm not used to the feeling of her taking control, but after last time it seems that if I close my eyes it makes it easier. Not only does she take control but she also shifts, which I realise means she's just ruined my clothes.

'Don't worry, I slipped your arms out of your jacket.' I'm still annoyed at her.

She shakes her head as I now see she's in wolf form. Daniel seems oblivious to this fact, only when Allia charges and tackles him does he notice.

"Fucking bitch!" He screams at us, grabbing Allia by her fur and ragging her off, she rolls herself on the floor and back onto her feet releasing a snarl; challenging him.

"Your wolf has taken over you, you're not even strong enough to hold your own wolf back."

Allia doesn't approve of his insult, she arches her back and straightens out her tail, readying herself for attack.

"Little girls shouldn't challenge their superiors!" Still in his human form he stands tall, trying to overpower me and Allia.

She releases a powerful sounding growl. One that I've only heard Father use, it's an Alpha's growl. She's establishing her dominance to Daniel.

I see him waver a bit where he stands but he stays in his place and glares at Allia, whereas everyone else in the vicinity has crouched down in submission.

Glancing to the side I see Thomas curled up in a bawl with Lilly holding him in her arms, consoling him. I'm grateful for her. With her protecting Thomas and Colton having my back I know I can let Allia go full attack mode at Daniel.