Chapter Four

So you can get a wider understanding of the book I've added in another POV. The chapters should usually follow one after the other with the POVs. But there may be a time when I make a chapter that carries on  in the same persons POV.
I understand that might be a little confusing, sorry if it is >.< you'll get the picture (I hope) 

Thomas' POV

I don't want to go out there. I don't want to be sold again. I don't want to hurt anymore, I don't want to look up and see eyes of lust and hatred while I have things I want to burn from my mind done to me.

If I don't get sold today, which I heard from one of the auctions owners, is highly unlikely, then I get put down. Which seems like the better option.

I hear the sound of my cage being unlocked, it's time to go into the circle. I've lost count of how many times I've had to go through this. I just wish they'd kill me already.

I'm not the first one up, but I'm the only male. The rest are females from the ages of 14 to 20. All dressed up in either skimpy outfits or lingerie. No doubt being sold for one thing.

A sharp tug on my lead tells me one thing, it's my time to shine, as the puller says.

I walk into a circle, surrounded by wolves. I look around and all I see are hungry, beast like eyes.

"Here we have Thomas, aged at eighteen, not much to look at, has been repeatedly bought and used, known to be very obedient and has been trained into wearing a collar and many other items for personal use."

The way I'm described can only mean that i'm being sold as a sex slave again. My hopes of being put down are deleted as numbers are swiftly called out.

I sneakily get a glance at the ones calling out the numbers and I instantly want to fall into a hole. Male and middle aged is all I can see, and in their eyes is power, I know the look well, power over something else. The power to do whatever they wish to me. Being a human I can't hurt them back, not only will I be punished for it, I'm not as powerful as them. I'm only human.

"I want this one!" I hear a female's voice call out. As I look to see the owner of the voice, I fill with death.

Her look is over powering, being all in black and leather she looks frightening. I see the two stood next to her and I can't help but shake. I know they are Alpha and Luna, all humans are shown pictures of the lands pack hierarchy. The one who called out is their daughter.

She didn't bid a number, meaning she can claim who she wants. No! She must have loads of humans!

She'll hurt me like the rest, she throw me into her sex dungeon. Her Alpha powers will make her much stronger and I won't be able to do a thing. I won't be able to withdraw from her.

I am dragged away by the lead, I throw my head down, I can't bare to look any longer.

My lead is repeatedly yanked until I am forcefully thrown into a room, and the door locked.

I glance up to see a group of wolves.

"Listen up human, your owner is the future Alpha. You best behave for her."

I crouch into a corner, but I'm grabbed by another and slammed against a wall, " there's no talking for your kind in her pack."

My life is going to be hell.

I am thrown and then caught by a third, who throws a me onto the ground with so mic force it winds me, "I heard she viciously attacked her beta earlier today, just after she transformed."

No, please no, I can't go to her. I don't want to be mauled. I don't want to be beat any more.

The other two crowd around me.

"You must do anything she says."

A foot is roughly shoved into my face, turning it around sideways and pressing it into the floor, "you get sent back, well, we'll be here to give you a nice warm welcome."

Laughter spreads throughout the small room. The one who is holding me down thrusts his knee into my stomach, the action makes me splutter.

"See, you can't do that." He repeats the painful action. "You can't speak. You can't make a sound where you're going." The knee is thrust once again into my stomach.

This time I swallow whatever sound may come out of my mouth for the sake of no longer being kneed in the stomach.

I hear voices outside. This is when she walks in, this is when she joins in and then drags me to a cell of her own.

The pressure from the foot is slowly released from my face.

As the door is opened, the foot slams itself down back on the spot where it was.

I wait for the moment where she joins in. Or better yet, the moment in which she kills me, ending my torture.
_____________________
Don't forget to vote.