Chapter Three

Picture is of Amelia's wolf, Allia.
She's not a 'rare white wolf' she's a grey wolf. Just wanted to make that clear.
__________________________

I wake in a bed, yet it takes me a while to realise I'm in my own.

As I attempt to pull myself up out of bed I hiss in pain.

'Careful now, the shoulder took quite a bite.'

It takes me a while to realise who's voice is currently in my head.

'Great, you've already forgotten me.' 

I frown at my bed, realising that I have to forever put up with this sarcastic voice.

'Hey!' I can imagine her frowning at me.

I can't help but giggle.

But when I look down at my shoulder the pain comes back, stopping my laughter. I can't see the damage done, since it's bandaged up. But the throbbing tells me it's pretty bad.

'Its not that bad.' The reassurance from Allia helps. But the thought of still having to buy a human pet doesn't do anything to help me.

Just as I begin to worry over it my Mother and Father walk in. She seems to be tearful, he just looks proud; which puts a grin on my face.

I love making my parents proud, especially my Father. I like to show him that I can take over his pack, that I am responsible, that I can live up I being the next Alpha and not just a Luna who sits by their side. I will be an Alpha, regardless of finding a mate or not.

"There's my brave girl!" My Mother gently gives me a hug. But when she pulls away her face looks serious. "You do need to get ready though. Today's auction had to be moved until an hour from now. So get dressed and we will meet you outside. Please don't make a scene."

My pleading look does nothing to sway either of their minds. My Mother lands a kiss on my forehead before walking back out with my Father.

'No worries, we may find one that we like. Then we can protect it from the others.' It's reassuring to know my wolf feels the same way I do.

That's one way to look at it, ok I will go, but I'm getting who I want so I can protect them. My mind has been made and it will not be changed.

'Although you, probably should.' I'm confused by her statement until I look down and realise I'm wearing a silk dress. I need to get dressed in order to go out.

I slowly make my out of bed, so not to hit my shoulder and proceed in picking out clothes from my closet. I end up wearing leggings, a black tank top and my favourite leather jacket, small amount of eyeliner and mascara and then I'm ready. Incredibly nervous and slightly shaky, but I'm ready.

'Don't worry, I'm here for you.' It's a comfort to know that. 'And so it should be!'

As I make my way downstairs I walk past Daniel's room, the door has been left slightly open which gives me a chance to take a look in, considering the crashing and shouts that are coming from the room, it makes me curious.

The lights are off but I manage to make out two silhouettes one large and another rather small. Instantly I know who they are.