Chapter 1: The World of Fantasia

Start from the beginning

"Hi there Gerald" Gerald was an INPC (an intelligent Non-playable character) . These NPC's are given more character and emotion then the normal ones "so have you got anything for today?"

Gerald made a laugh as if to say Duh  "you know I always have plenty. Are you looking for something in particular?"

"any hunting missions?" said Tema

"that's a bit rare for you but you have spoken about wanting to level up your character. All right let me see" he waved his hand in the air to bring up a blue holographic screen showing different missions "oh this one is prefect. It's a little above your level but you do need the experience" he tapped a mission bar "have a look" the mission showed up in-front of Tema

"hunt five wolfs...near the thick wood...level 32. Well I'm level 28 but...they aren't very strong...all right" he pressed the accept button "ok I'll see you in a bit" Gerald waved him out.

Tema left the village and head north towards a nearby thick forest. Tema had in-front of him a virtual map with the general location "well...according to this. The wolves...should be around here" then he hears rustling leaves "huh?" He looked to see pairs of red eyes "I think I found them" Tema said as the owners of the eyes stepped forward.

The owners were savage looking grey wolfs, which all growled and crawled towards him "a bit outnumbered here" Tema put his hand behind him "but it'll prove a challenge" a sword then formed "alright then uglies...bring it!" A wolf pounced at him, he took out his sword, gripped it with both hands and slashed straight through it.

 The wolf landed on the ground but vanished light of red. The wolves now began to attack together to which Tema fought them off. Tema managed to fend them off but one of them eventually found their Arion biting his arm "ahhh....get off" Tema shrugged the wolf off. Then in-front of him a bar of green (The Health Bar) emptied out a little "dam...that took out a nice chunk of health. Time to go full throttle" Tema gripped his sword once more and continued fighting.

The fight was over, fairly quickly. as the last wolf was defeated under his sword. Tema for a brief moment flashed white, as a screen flashed up in-front of him. The screen said  Level Increased. Were lv28 Now lv 29. Tema looked quite chuffed "nice I leveled up. Now level 29" another screen flashed showing he had finished his quest "and that's five wolfs" Tema checked his health bar to see it had been emptied a little "They knocked down my health by a quarter but...there wasn't too much damage. Well I'd best get back to Lonis"

As Tema was about to leave...he was disturbed by the sounds of thudding to his left "what the?" what emerged was a much larger silver furred wolf "oh great... it's mother wolf. A very rare monster, with a 5% encounter rate" the wolf jumped in-front of him "well...it's not letting me leave...all right let's have it"

The mother wolf lunged at him to which Tema swerved and sliced it's side causing it to yelp "alright do you want another?"  the wolf began running at him once more but Tema put his sword down to which it began glowing. As the wolf lunged Tema slashed upwards then across "light Cross!" a cross of white appeared striking the wolf, making it lose focus.

 Tema ducked under the wolf as it crashed into the floor, behind him. Tema put his hand out and raised it upwards "Gale" a wind tornado carried the wolf upwards off the ground. Tema then thrust his hand out "Fireball" a ball of fire flew forwards as the wolf fell colliding with it sending it into a nearby tree.