Chapter 1: The World of Fantasia

Start from the beginning

 It is extremely difficult, on the borders of impossible, to get life's back and it is a very long game. It's rumoured to take weeks or months and maybe years to finish. So playing just on second wind is dangerous.

 So there you have it, the quirks of the world. Eternal Grand Quest, prided on its world, gameplay and realism really allows one to lose themselves. You really feel you are part of the action, exploring the world, fighting monsters and much more. Of course, no matter how real it may seem...everything is only happening in the game and stays in the game. But!

But...what if, what if...the world of fiction...begins to interfere with reality. Say what if your avatar gets cut in the arm and in real-life there is a cut in the same place. Or if you catch a cold in the game, then back in reality you find out you can't stop sneezing. This may sound like rumours and supersitions...but...you'll have to wait and see.

The story moves to an average boy fifteen year-old boy called Arion who assumes the role of his human player Tema.

He's a rather safe player. Arion still has all three life-lines remaining. Arion only fights only as much as needs to and doesn't fight enemies much above his level. He's not very strong, compared to others, but he is quite known for his kind nature. Arion helps the weaker players in their quests and hunts so is well liked by many other players.

 Arion dreams of completing the game. And very shortly he will start his quest by journeying to the first temple. Only the location of the first temple is known. Each temple gives you a clue. This clue helps you find the next temple on your quest. Arion is, currently, on his way home from school in the residential town of Greenville.

Before you say it, No Greenville is not green or anything, it's just a name. Arion arrives and steps into his semi-detached house and shouts his hello before running upstairs to his room. Arion places his school bag down, sits to his desk, powers up the computer and places the VR helmet over his head...and enters the world of Fantasia

Arion wakes up at an inn he was resting in the day before. Arion sits up "right time to get to work"  Arion saw himself as his persona Tema. Tema is a human, the wild card of the game. Humans can be proficient in anything the player wants, swords, axes, spell-casting, bow and arrow, spears and plenty more. Their only drawback is they don't have a particular strength...but that's more on opinion.

Arion, as Tema stood at average height with slightly spiky ginger hair. Tema stood up wearing brown pants, and a dark-padded padded vest over a red shirt. "first to go outside" he steps out the room and out the entrance door to the village of Lonis.

 Tema saw players of different races and Human NPC's (Non-playable characters) wondering up and down the village "well" Tema said stretching his arms "might as well go see if there is any quests handy. Because come tomorrow, I'll be ready to begin the grand quest" and with that he was off.

 The village of Lonis was one of several villages on the Western continent. All ending in Onis. These villages served as the starting place for all players where they would train. Then once finished they journey away to explore the world. As Tema walked through he saw few other players waving to him as he went by. Tema was quite well known amongst some fellow players, as he would assist new players in their missions. Exchanging a wave Tema continued walking.

Tema stopped at the large cottage. This cottage served as a place, where quests are given out. Quests are optional missions for players, where they can get experience or money. As Tema stepped inside, he saw a fairly old man at a counter. The old man, known as Gerald, wore a simple white shirt and brown shorts. He had white hair and beard greeted Tema with a wave "good afternoon Tema"