Chapter 20

Zoey POV: It was end of the week, i spent most time between Jake and James, J-D and Max this is the last night spent here before me and the guys leave so we decided to party a bit with old mates in the club, like nothing matters in the world but i can't shake that i have a feeling something big is going to go down tonight and i am stuck in the middle of it. I took a deep breath before swimming out to sea for a morning swim, i love being close to the ocean its memorizing i could spend my whole life at a beach and never get sick of one, i lied on my back and let the sun beam down on my skin as i was rising and falling with the waves it would be perfect if i couldn't hear people shouting i opened my eyes and looked towards the sand and saw that Jake was their trying to get a hold of me so i took a breath and swam back to the sand, he ran up to me and kissed my cheek, "Took you long enough to hear me, i been shouting for past 10 minutes i was starting to lose my voice" he said in a croaky voice which made me laugh which he glared at me, "I'm sorry your voice sounded funny then how could i make up for it?" i asked as i faced him getting closer to him "A lot of ways, but right now your brothers will kill me because they told me we had to be back now" he said as he grabbed my hand and started walking but i just pulled a pouty face and refused to move "I am not moving until you kiss me" i demanded, he came up to me and leaned in and i did same but instead of getting kissed he quickly carried me bridal style, i started hitting his arms which caused him to laugh and he carried me the whole way back to the house. As soon as we were inside the house he put me down i crossed my arms and pouted he chuckled and pulled me into a kiss expecting it to be short but i wrapped my arms around him deepening the kiss, it would of gone further if Blake didn't interrupt us. "You know we are suppose to be packing and then going to the club in less then 3 hours, so stop sucking faces and get to work" he said as he pulled us apart and pushing us in different directions, i shook my head before starting to pack up all the gear i bought with me and the stuff i bought to take back.

 Jake POV:  We arrived at the club after packing all our shit so we didn't have to tomorrow, i had my arm wrapped around Zoey as we walked in but she soon left to see some of her mates while i just joined the guys. Few bhours passed and we were all quite drunk when a random stranger set down all these drink that were payed already, we each got passed a beer and drank it down quickly my beer tasted weird, after drinking it i saw shapes in my eye sight it was confusing I decided to go find Zoey as i saw her she was to busy with J-D well i can't really see what they are doing but i went back and got more drinks but when I think Brendan told me to stop drinking i got angry and pushed him next thing i knew i was on the ground having people look at me, their was a blur but i could see that it was Zoey, "Jake, Jake I think you had enough" she said as she tried to pull me up but i pushed her away and shook my head, she didn't stop trying to get me up but i didn't want to, next thing i knew i had a full tight grab on both her arms and was yelling at her for something, I didn't know what i was saying all i could see was that she was trying to get away from my grip but i wouldn't allow her she had tears going down her cheek and finally i let her go she was also on the ground but she started backing away shaking her head I could see her heading somewhere else and that when i started blacking out.

 Blake POV: As the night when on we got all new drinks, Jake mentioned his one tasted funny but none of us thought anything about it but soon he walked towards Zoey, but he came back few seconds later in a grumpy mood and started talking shit "Why is she so close with that fuck wit, she probably likes him and wants to sleep with him" he spat to us all, we looked at each other a bit confused as what to do he started drinking more and Brendan told him to stop but he pushed him away next thing he fell to ground still awake, he was sitting on the ground like it was normal Bennie got Zoey over here and she was sitting down with him trying to get him up but he pushed her away that got me mad, but worse thing was when she tried getting him up again he had a full grip on her arms and wouldn't let go, he spat more about her liking J-D, James and Max more but soon he finally let go and she looked terrified i really wanted to punch the daylight out of Jake and i was about to when Zoey stopped me "Guys something wrong with him, he wouldn't do that was he acting strange before??", "Shit, what if his drink was drugged??" Zane asked, "Okay well guys take him home i will meet you guys their soon i umm i'm going to clean myself up in bathroom" Zoey said as she slowly walked away as me and the guys carried Jake out of here.

Someone POV: I can't believe drugging that drink actaully worked now that all the guys left and Zoey has gone to the bathroom, i can finally finish the plan off. I went into the bathroom and she just finished cleaning up she turned around smiled a bit but it was a confused smile wondering why i was in here i put chlorofom over a rag and hold it to her mouth and she fainted, i left the bathroom and I started a fire outside girls bathroom, a thing about this is that the girl bathroom doesn't have any fire exits so she is stuck in their while evryone else could escape, i started the fire the alarm started going off everyone left i made sure i "helped" everyone out of the building before leaving myself, Zoey won't able to get out in time, i thoguht to myself as i smiled.

Zane POV: We just arrived back at the house, when we heard fire alarm going off, I ran outside to see what going up in flames and it turns out to be the club, i really hope Zoey is out and already coming home, i rushed back inside and told the guys whats happening, we all started trying to call, text Zoey phone but she wouldn't answer, Brendan decided to stay with jake while Me, Bennie and Blake go down to club to find Zoey.  We pushed through crowd to find James, Max and J-D watching the flames, i ran up to them "Gusy is Zoey out of the building??" I asked panicking, "I thought she was with you guys??" J-D asked starting to look around, "Fuck fuck fuck" I yelled I ran towards the building but i got hold back from police, "Let me go my sister might still be in their you need to fucking save her, i need to fucking save her!!!" I hissed as i felt tears slide down my cheek. "Calm down sir we will go in and look, any idea where she could be?", "In the bathroom she might still be in the girlbathroom"Blake said the firemen nodded their heads and entered the building I decided to try ring her phone again but nothing, please come out Zoey we need you here.

Zoey POV: I finally finished cleaning my face, it obvious i was crying i looked down at my arms they are a bit bruised and still hurt, i flinch a bit from the pain as i turned around their i saw him i wondered why he was in here, i was about to ask until he put something over my mouth and my vision went blank. Next thing i knew i woke up lying on bathroom floor, i have forgotten what had happened and i started coughing, their is smoke everywhere i tried to get off the ground but i couldn't i wasnt strong enough i heard my phone going off i tried to reach for it but i couldn't, i heard my phone keep going off and i finally reached it but as i did i started coughing more and more until i saw bit of blood coming up my vision was fading, but i heard a bit of noise i heard people or someone searching the building but it felt like it was to late, i closed my eyes and i heard one last thing my ringtone on my phone going off, I need a doctor - Eminem ft Skylar

I'm about to lose my mind
You've been gone for so long, I'm running out of time
I need a doctor, call me a doctor
I need a doctor, doctor to bring me back to life