Chapter 4

Jake POV: When Zoey saw Jared kiss that other girl she looked hurt i saw pain in her eyes that she been hiding this week, me and the guys saw everything that happened with Jared and her. Anthony went over to Jared and that girl and punched him which got people surprised because Anthony doesn't like violence that much, when Anthony finished beating Jared we decided to go look for Zoey, we went to kitchen but she wasn't their we thought she came in here, Becca mentioned how she could be outside so we went looking for out their as soon as we got outside we saw Zoey push Jared away from her twice but then he pushed her into the pool everyone was surprised, me and the guys went over to Jared and beat him up for that but Becca got us to stop by not saying stop but when she said that Zoey is still under and it's been a minute i was scared to lose her, i quickly jumped into that pool and saw that their is a chain stuck around her ankle holding her down i started pulling it until it came off and i picked up Zoey and swim to the top as fast as i can.

Jake - Call an ambulance, fast

Anthony - Okay, i will

Cameron - Shit is she breathing?

Jake - No hurry, come on Zoey please wake up or something i yelled at her as i gave her cpr until the ambulance arrived

Ambulance guy - Only one person can go in the ambulance but hurry

Nate - Jake i think you should

Brendan - Yeah you were the one that went to save her now go we will all follow you, I just nod my head in response as i ran to the ambulance, as i was sitting their holding Zoey hand they were talking how cold and pale she has become i was getting worried i don't know why i don't like her... i don't like her do i?

Jake - Zoey please respond it's Jake just say something obnoxious like you do, do something please Zoey i need you here with me we all need you with us. I spoke as we arrived at the hospital they wouldn't let me stay with her so i was stuck in the waiting room for a while i wondered where the others were going to get here but that is when i saw Cameron, Becca, Anthony, Nate, Brendan, Blake, Bennie and Zane all running towards me, i could tell all of them were worried as well.

Blake - What happened we told you guys to look after our sister but no she nearly end up drowning?? he yelled at us but i think it was mostly for me I didn't respond i couldn't at that time a doctor came towards us

Doctor - Are you all here for Zoey?? he asked we all nodded our heads

Zane - Please tell us that our sister is alright??

Doctor - She is going to be fine, but she just had trouble breathing a bit right now from water inhalation you are very lucky she could of died if someone didn't rescue her, only 1 person can visit her at a time oh and she is still unconscious at the moment

Bennie - Jake you saved our sister thank you he said as he hugged me and so did the others, i saved Zoey and i am glad about that as well.

Blake - Zane you can go in first i am going to call mum and dad okay he nodded his head as he went to see her.

I sat outside that room for over 2 hours everyone has gone and seen her except me i just can't go in their i don't know why i am nervous i guess, i felt someone hand on my shoulder i looked up and it was her dad.

 Dad - I am glad that you their to save my little girl he said i just nodded my head

Mum - You should go see her dear even though she isn't awake yet maybe it will comfort you she said and i agreed

I got up from my seat and walked towards the room i saw her laying in their through window of the door but i had to go inside, i opened up and walked to her bed i sat down in that chair and i hold her hand hoping it would warm a bit it's still cold like she just got out of that pool i am sure she needs to be warm up and i am not leaving this room until she is better i thought to myself. I remember when i almost drowned. Once when i was little i went to a lake with my family. I did not know how to swim, but i had this trust for water. This was a time when my family was still a happy one. So i ventured out into the lake. Having fun of course. I then saw a squirrel for the first time by a tree near the lake. I then started going side ways (the direction of the squirrel). I did not expect what was going to happen next. There i was minding my own business when out of nowhere the ground levels changed dramatically. I must of dropped at least one foot under. Crazy after thinking i was going to the shallow side. I was age 4-6 maybe so of course i was short. All i remember is looking up while my eyes were burning looking at the sky. For some strange reason i was not screaming but i did have an adrenaline rush that caused me to open my mouth from the shock of going under. I remember the pain in my lungs and nose from the water. But after some time the weirdest thing ever happened, i started to feel calm? I felt like life wasn't real anymore. I felt blank, i felt nothing. I was nothing. Next thing i remember I'm in my tent with my mom crying. I ruined my family's camping experience and it made me feel really guilty. When i awoke from the near death situation i could barely move, i was really weak and tired. And for some reason i had no appetite for the next few days. As i thought of that i felt her fingers twitching a bit from my touch, i decided to get everyone and tell them that she moved a bit, as i went out to the waiting room everyone stood up i told them what was happening and her parents went to get the doctor, the doctor explained that she will wake up soon and that we all can wait in the room now, we all sat their not talking i was sitting on the window sill looking over the town, Cameron and Becca were next to me but in their own little world, her brothers were around her bed with her parents and Nate, Anthony and Brendan was sitting in silent near Me, it was to quiet even for us but all of sudden we heard someone coughing we all looked towards Zoey and she woke up coughing, her mum rushed to get her a doctor as well all gathered around her bed.