Chapter 16

Zoey POV: "WHAT DO YOU MEAN WE ARE GOING HOME?? DON'T I GET A FUCKING CHOICE YOU GUYS CAN'T MAKE ME GO" i started yelling at my brothers "Come on Zoe stop being a drama queen we are going no matter what, you have no choice especially how you won't stop trying to train when you need rest" Zane said getting a bit frustrated. " I am not going Zane not you or anyone else can convince me to go" i hissed i needed to train for gymnastics even though i suppose to be on rest and now this is my punishment spending a week at home it's not like i hate it but i just don't like going back their anymore. " Like i said you don't get a choice we are leaving tonight oh and all the guys are coming" he said walking into the kitchen where all the guys are. i don't want to go, i don't want to go and i don't want to go why can't he or any of my brothers understand that i don't want to go back their ever!. I walk into kitchen and see all the boys laughing about random shit and Zane have a smirk on his face knowing he had won the battle and i am stuck going, i went to the fridge grabbed a bottle of water and pulled finger at Zane before rushing upstairs to pack for a week. I finished 3 hours later and when i bought my suitcase down stairs it was time to leave so i went to the car and got Bennie to put my suitcase in the boot, i grabbed my ipod out and started listening to music i didn't want to talk to any of the guys right now i just want to listen to my music and escape reality even for a short time.
 We soon arrived back at "home" and everyone was getting out fast and looking at the area taking in the surroundings but i just sat their took my time to get out andobviously showing i didn't want to be here i still had my music going i just took out one of my earphones to hear whose talking i went to the boot and grabbed my suitcase but i heard some familiar voices behind me i turned around and screamed it was 3 of my best friends i havn't seen in years. Max, J-D and James i was close to all of them but mostly J-D we would do everything together i dropped my suitcase and jumped on them which caused us all to laugh really loudly while everyone was standing around us looking at us like we were crazy but we kind of are when we are all together. Bennie " Okay you four shut up now" he spoke which i turned towards the guys and they all had smirks on their faces knowing what we should reply as we all spoke at same time "I don't shut up, i grow up and when i look at you i throw up eugghhhh" we all said and laughed as we had our finger by our mouths like we are gagging which broke into more laughter, "I can't believe you guys still say that" Blake said shaking his head in laughter with everyone else. " I haven't seen you guys in ages how are you all?? and by the way this is Anthony, Brendan, Cameron and Jake they are staying the week with me and my brothers as well" i said, " Well nice meeting you guys I am J-D, that is Max on the left and on the right is James, and Zoey we are all good but we miss having our best friend around to mess with aye guys" he said which everyone agreed with. "So has anything changed with you guys or are you all my lovable best mates" i asked them " Hmmm nah not much has changed aye guys but we will tell you everything later" James said as he stared at my brothers and friends then back to me with a smile mostly saying he doesn't want to cause me trouble with my brothers at the moment. " Okay then well lets go catch up aye guys, and Zane can you take my suitcase to my room why i catch up please?" i asked my brother with my puppy face, " Fine go but be back before we go out" he said loudly as me and the guys went to our hang out well use to be my hangout but i am still guessing theirs.

Jake POV: When Zoey got all happy about seeing those 3 guys i realised she had a whole other life other then being in california, those 3 guys seem so troubled but she didn't realise it i am guessing since she and the guys went to catch up i feel like something bad is going to happen but i don't know maybe it's just me being paranoid. "So aren't those guys a bit dangerous for Zoey?" Cameron asked which got everyone attention, "What makes you think that?" Blake asked " Just a feeling i guess did any of you guys felt that feeling as well?" Cam asked, we all nod our heads except Zoeys brothers, "Don't worry guys she is safe with those 3 nothing would happen to her while they are their" Zane reassured us we all nod our heads and carried our suitcases into the house we will be living in for the next week.

Zoey POV: I didn't realise how much i missed this place, seeing the guys again it feels like nothing changed but obviously things has we all gotten older but being with the guys seems just like old times we walked towards a cave area which on otherside of the cave is a sheltered area that we could see over the town but they couldn't see us it was a perfect place, i followed the guys into the cave and when i came out the other side i saw that little bits have changed but not much has which i am glad i don't like change that much. I sat on one of the couches sitting next to me was J-D and on the other couch max and James i was smiling at them i couldn't help but smile when i am with them. "So guys what have you been doing that you couldn't say in front of my brothers?" i asked they looked at each other then James pulled out a cancer stick i didn't gasp or anything one of these days they would smoke like most people would at least try a cigarette once in their life so it doesn't shock me but i havn't smoked one and i don't know if i will. "So you guys all smoke?" i asked like it was no big deal, "uh-huh you don't care?" J-D asked suprised " Not really come on most people would at least smoke sometime in their life" i said shrugging my shoulders. "have you ever tried one?" Max asked " nope" i said while yawning. "Well you want to try one with your best friends?" James asked passing me a cigarette waiting for me to reply "I guess" i said grabbing hold of cigarette while i put it in my mouth and having J-D lighting it up for me, i breathed in but soon i started coughing which cuased the guys to laugh which i was utterly confused about, " Zoey don't worry that happens sometimes on first timers" Max said i just nodded my head still holding the cigarette, J-D grabbed the cigarette out of my had and told me what to do by showing and then he gave it back to me, i did what he did and this time i didn't cough it felt better i got to admit the first turn i didn't like but after a few puffs i got use to it and i didn't mind it so much, we carried on smoking and catching up reliving memories of our childhood which was crack up but soon we had to leave since we are going out but i think its to a karaoke/club thing taht the guys was telling me about so i have to get ready, we walked to my place and they left to go get ready themselves and they said they will see me later tongiht i nodded my hea di nresponse and walked to my room well i thought it was my room but instead i walked in on Jake naked well i assume since he only got a towel around his waist. "You know if you wanted me that bad you could of just asked" he said with a smirk