Chapter 14

Zoey POV: as soon as me and jake was off the stage we could see my brothers coming towards us and i really didn't want to deal with them right now so i grabbed jakes hand which he smiled about but i told him to run and he was confused but once he saw my borhters coming he started running with me trying to find our way away from anyone just for a while until my brothers are calm but by the look on their faces they were pissed well mostly Zane but he is my older brother after all and most protective, me and Jake got to my car we quickly hoped in and started driving we could see my brothers arriving in car pack just as we drove off which got me to burst out laughing which Jake did as well we sdrove around town for a bit just talking then we decided to go to the after party which was placed at my place well my parents place so we deicded to go their because we will have to deal with my brothers sometime to talk about what happened but i really don't know myself we aren't together but i guess we mean something to eachother well i hope. As we arrived we saw that their is already so many people in the house and obviously drunk yet i didn't see anyone i actually knew, as i was walking towards my bedroom with  Jake close behind me we gone into my room i wanted to get change but what i didn't expect to see some girl making out with what it looks like Anthony??!! eww gross in my room on my bed fuck yuck.

Zoey - Oii if you are going to do this go into another room i yelled which caused them to stop, Anthony immediatly sat up and the girl was angry

Anthony - Im sorry Zoey we were just...

Zoey - Dude i know what you were doing i can obviously see, now get the fuck out of my room and take your skank with you i hissed which he nod his head in reply and quickly left but before he did he spoke

Anthony - Just so you guys know your brothers are looking for you and Jake they are pissed off how you left without explaining shit he said as he looked at Jake then back at me before shutting my bedroom door.

Zoey - Great i can't sleep in that bed tonight without washing my sheets i said which caused Jake to laugh which i joined in on.

Jake - we should probably go find your brother aye? he asked

Zoey - Yah but first i am getting change out of this outfit i said as i looked through my wardrobe to find a dress, soon after finding a dress i got change and jake was staring at me the whole time which got me to laugh a bit it's not much different standing in my underwear then it is in a bikini so i didn't really care as soon as i was done getting changed we walked out of my room, the music was playing real loud, people were drunk making out against the walls that wasn't a nice view but we soon made it to the kitchen and as  we did i saw Nate talking to Brendan and i guess they noticed us because they walked over to us  with huge smirks across their faces.

 Nate - aww look it's the cute new couple at our school he said with a smirk he got real close up to me, you could easily smell the beer on his breath

Jake - What are you talking about?? he shot back defensively

Brendan - oh come on guys you know that cute show you guys put on and then that kiss wow you guys everyone thinks you are now together and are the cutest couple

Zoey - we aren't a couple though i hissed

Nate - Didn't seem like it he said playfully

Jake - Well we aren't together it was just heat of the moment aye Zoey? he asked which i just nodded my head as the answer

Zane - Well that's good then because she isn't allowed to go out with you anyway he said from behind us along with my other brothers.

 Zoey - oh look my controlling brother and the twinnies i said with a smirk

Blake - Where did you go after the game? he asked staring at Jake then back to me

Jake - guys calm down we didn't do shit we just went around town for a while he spoke up before i could answer.

Bennie - Whatever just don't touch our sister again he hissed

Zoey - Guys shut up and go back to hosting the party instead of medling in my life i growled at them before grabbing a drink and chugging it down before i went into the living room which i found Becca with Cameron and Anthony i guess he got rid of his skank for now, i still need to burn those sheets.