Chapter 2

Cameron POV: I was hanging out with guys just before school we were talking about how none of us heard from Zoey yet since she left on sunday to hang with Becca i hope she is alright, we all find it funny how Zoey thibnks she can just magically become a girl but serious as her best friend i know her well enough to know she can't survive 3-4 months beings a full on girly girl no matter what. We all were outside were we normally would be before school just talking about shit when we heard a commotion at front of school we all decided to check what's everyone going on about as we pushed through the crowds of whispereing we looked where everyone was looking at we saw what we never thought would happen Zoey dressed in a skirt and wedges walking with Becca laughing like they are top of the school chain. Anthony, Nate, Brendan were staring at her like shes new, I was staring at her with misbelief and her brothers had their fists clenched like they were going to punch someone if they hit on her, all of sudden Jake was behind us asking what was happening and then he saw Zoey and his mouth dropped just staring at her which got a punch to his arm by Zane. All of sudden she stopped walking when she saw all of us looking at her with disbelief Becca and also stopped when Zoey did i think Zoey wanted to talk to us but Becca shook her head and they carried on walking ignoring us, wow it hurt a bit but i know i will see her at lunch. As soon as all the crowd disapeared it just left us guys standing here still very suprised and shocked.

Zane - How fucking great our sister is now a fucking slut

Nate - She isn't a slut dude

Anthony - Yah besides everyone knows not to go after her because you guys would beat them up well we all would especially if they hurt her

Brendan - That was very suprising to see he said which everyone nod their heads

Blake - She isn't going to be playing rugby or soccer this year

Nate - WHAT!! she is one of the best players on the team he hissed which we agreed on

Bennie - We know but since it isn't girly she can't play he hissed as we all glared at Jake

Jake - Calm your shit she won't last besides she actually looks quite hot now he said smirking which got Blake, Bennie and Zane angry and wanting to punch him.

Zane - Don't you fucking dare talk about our sister like that he shouted as the guys holded him back

Cameron - Guys calm down Jake right about she won't last she is one of us and jake don't talk about Zoey like that she is my best friend and i will punch you if you think of her that way again i hissed at him. At same time the bell went for class we all went our seperate ways as we went to class i can't way for lunch to talk to my best friend and my girl friend right now.

Zoey POV: When i walked into school everyone was wondering who i was but then they recognised who i was and was very shock i guess i would be as well i look totally different then what i would normally look. As I walked along with Becca i saw the guys i really wanted to go over their but Becca said it's best to hang with girls right now and i guess i agree with her. So i walked away i could feel the boys all staring at me as i walked away i felt bad but its part of the dare. The whole time in class everyone was either staring at me with disbelief or talking to me it was weird since no one really paid attention to me before but now they do, i couldn't complain because Jared one of the hottest guys in school was talking to me the only thing him and my friends never got on but it doesn't matter at the moment not like anything will happen. 3 hours later it was finally time for lunch i was so glad i exit out of maths as fast as i can and i think Jared notice as well because he was trying to catch up to me and talk for once i couldn't help but smile when he wanted to talk to me.

Jared - So Zoey whats with the new change? he asked as we walked towards the cafeteria

Zoey - Oh you know just thought i would try something different for once i said looking up at him with a smile as he nod his head.