Chapter 18

Jake POV: As i watched Zoey dance with those guys i couldn't help but feel jealous, i need her more then she will ever know i need her so much to be in my life but be with me. Shortly after a while of everyone dancing drinking Zane's aunty announced that their will be a bomb fire down at the beach and friends and family are invited so start heading their everyone practically left to head towards the beach once she mentioned it. I followed the guys to the beach and found a good place to start the bombfire and get comfty, everyone was talking to people drinking some beers eating marshmallows on a stick and listening to music that was playign it was a accoustic guitar and having people sing a song along with it everyone was dancing all of sudden some random chick was grinding on me grabbing onto my hands and putting them on her waist wtf?? seriously i had pull hard to get away from that weird chick and as i turned around i saw Zoey their standing with J-D, Max and James of course she comes at this time but hopefully she believes me but as i see her facial expressions it seems like she didn't care she is so confusing sometimes!!!. I started walking to the drinks are where the guys are, they greeted me with the normal man hugs even though we saw each other less then 10 minutes ago i know we are weird but who isn't.

Zoey POV: "Uggghhh i need a drink" I said as i was watching Jake and that slut, "Okay we will go with you" said James which all the guys agreed to as we walked towards my brothers which were standing by the drinks oh and i see Jake joined them what couldn't get enough satisfaction from the slut."Hey guys can you pass me a drink?" i asked one of my brothers they looked at eachother first which i rolled my eyes at, "It's looks like you've had enough" Zane mentioned looking annoyed. "I haven't Zane, i really haven't. Now hand me a drink otherwise I will ask someone else." I said. He glared at me before passing me a beer, of course the light shit, stubborn piece of shit. I walked away with the boys behind me. "Maybe I should go to the bottle store and get some more" James suggested. I grinned at him. "Oh please?" I begged. He nodded and walked to his car. "Yay" I cheered. "That Jake kid keeps staring at you, want me to get him off your back?" J-D said. I turned around and saw Jake was staring right at me. "Nah don't worry about it.". "You sure?, what is the deal with him anyway??" J-D asked, "I don't know i guess we have a thing so he probably jealous of how close i am with you guys, isaid like it was nothing but it means a lot to me whatever Jake and I have, J-D and Max both nodded their heads, we dancedwith drinks in our hands like we owned the night when James showed up with straight vodka in his hands, i couldn'thelp but run towards him with a huge smile on my face we are so getting smashed!!!. As we were all walking away they guitarsts started playing "I will not give in, by the Finn Brothers"

You call me up, I'll say a few words

But I'll try not to speak too long

Please to be kind and I'll try to explain

I'll probably get it all wrong

What does it mean when you promise someone?

That no matter how hard or whatever may come

It means that I won't give in

Won't give in, won't give in

'Cause everyone I love is here

Play it once, disappear

Once in a while I return to the fold

With people I call my own

Even if time is just a flicker of light

And we all have to die alone

What does it mean when you belong to someone?

When you're born with a name, when you carry it on

It means that I won't give in

Won't give in, won't give in

'Cause everyone I love is here

All at once, and I'll show you how to get me there

Come on now, come on now, can you feel it, I can see it in ya

Come on now, come on now, reveal it, turn around won't ya

The right time, the right place, right now, turn around

A chance is made, a chance is lost

I carry myself to the edge of the earth

It means that I won't give in

Won't give in, won't give in

'Cause everyone I love is here

Say it once, just say it and disappear

As the song played i found that i froze to where i was standing, i looked back at Jake he was sitting near the fire and starring at it, and their was the guys that were laughing along the beach they didn't notice i wasn't moving i found that i was heading towards the guys but not to go with them i just feel like i should go to Jake i don't know why it's just like a magnetic pull towards him. "Guys i think i might stay here, you guys go enjoy the vodka okay?" i yelled to them, they all nodded their heads but didn't carry on walking i guess they wanted to know what i was doing since i felt eyes burning into the back of my neck, i walked back towards the fire I went to Jake he didn't notice i was next to him, "Hey" i spoke quietly yet he heard his head turned to me and i could see a small smile on his face forming, "Hey why aren't you with your mates??" he asked "Because i wanted to be with you right now" i said with a smile as i grabbed his hand and squeezed it a bit, he was suprised but had a huge grin on his face, i stood up with the hold of his hand still pulling him away from everyone and towards the house.

As we entered the house, we walked into my room and I closed the door and locked it. "Zoey what are you doi-" I cut him off by giving him a kiss. He kissed me back, I started to get greddy and in need of more so I pulled him towards the bed, he layed me down and hovered on top of me and started to kiss me agressively, I kissed back and traced the bottom of his shirt with my fingers slowly lifting it up until he got the message and took it off, I took off mine and he started to kiss down my neck, I let out a moan when he found my sweet spot he gave it a nibble, it will leave a mark for sure. I strummed my hand up and down his toned abs. He let his hands travel under my bra and unhooked it throwing it to the other side of the room. I grabbed the hem of his shorts and slowly tugged them down he slowly traced his hand down my jeans and played my the lace of my underwear. I took off his shorts and slowly let my hand travel down his boxers to his alreadyhard member.I slowly traced my hand over it and he shivered, I grabbed him and began to pump. "Fuck Zoey." He moaned as I pumped harder. "Faster." I pumped faster and faster. He ripped my hand out and agressively threw his hand into my underwear, rubbing and poking me. "Fuck." I moaned when he hit my g spot with his fingers. "I need you Jake." I moaned. He ripped off my underwear and I ripped off his. He grabbed himself and placed himself at my entrance. "How do you like it baby?" He purred into my ear. "Fast." He enteredd me in rapid speed and pumped in and out at a rapid speed. "Fuck Jake." I moaned as I arched my back in pleasure. I felt myself tightening up, "Jake i'm going to cum." I moaned. "We'll do it together baby." He said pumping hard, with both let out a big moan as we came looses he pumped until we came off our high and ejected, Jake lied down next to me he kissed my foreheadas we slowly went to sleep in eachothers arms.