Chapter 9

Zoey POV: Me and Becca have been at her uncle beach house for 3 days now i have seen a lot of cute guys that have came up and talked to me/us but i didn't do anything with them i just don't feel like doing anything with those guys, i am guessing Becca is a bit confuse dbut she doesn't know the reason why i don't want to go after the guys, well one reason it will only be a one night kind of thing especially when i don't live here and 2nd reason is because of Jake, why does Jake matter? well maybe because of our talk we had that night i finally concourred my fear of going into a pool with Jake.

*Flash Back*

Jake - We need to talk he said as he shut my bedroom door once he entered i nodded my head for response and he sat down on my bed i sat next to him, i didn't know what to say and neither did he i guessed since we sat their for 10 minutes in silent and it was awkward as well, but then i thought might as well get this talk over with.

Zoey - Umm i really don't know what to say do you i asked him which got him to chuckle a bit then looking at me

Jake - We kissed and it felt pretty good i got to admit Zoey he said as he looked into my eyes

Zoey - It felt pretty good that kiss did to me as well i said with a smile whichc caused him to smile

Jake - What does this mean??

Zoey - I don't know we can figure that out when i come home from the beach house i said he nodded his head in agreement

Jake - Hang with me everyday until you leave? he asked

Zoey - Sure but let's try not get caught by anyone agree?

Jake - Agree he said as he came closer to me his lips touched mine and sparks flew aready, i kissed him back it was slow and full of passion i never thought i would be kissing Jake after all these years, but we were soon interrupted by a knock on my door i told Jake to go into my closet or bathroom he listened and their stood Cameron asking if i seen Jake i just hsook my head and he left soon after i got Jake to leave so i oculd finally have my shower, the whole time i was away from jake i thought abvout him and what is happening between us.

Normal*

I sighed as my memory passed and i noticed Becca was looking at me weirdly, but i ignored her staring at me and went back to listening to my music i was listening to 21 guns by GreenDay their band have such good music that i love so much but this song it just relates sometimes.

Becca POV: Zoey has turned down 4 over the few days she hasn't looked at any of them and isn't as happy as she was when she was home with the guys maybe she has a guy that no one knows about or something, i was going to ask her whats up but she wasn't paying any attention she was listening to music, at same time i got a call from Zane knowing he would call to ask how Zoey is and blah blah blah.

Becca - What is it Zane??

Zane - Zoey isn't answering her phone is she alright?? he said

Becca - Yes Zane she is alright and so am i thanks for asking

Zane - Can i talk to Zoey?? he asked before i answered i mouthed to Zoey Zane wants to speaks to you and she shook her head and went away with her ipod

Becca - Sorry she just went for a walk with umm some guy she met i said

Zane - She is with a guy at the moment

Becca - Yup sorry but i am going to go i want to relax bye say hi to others for us bubbye i said quickly and hung up before he could respond

Soon Zoey was back and she asked what did she tell Zane i was doing and i explained how i said that she was with a guy and then Zoeys eyes went huge and freaked about what if she tell the guys but i didn't understand what was so important about what i said.

Jake POV: Zane was being annoying about how worried he was about Zoey i don't get why we all know she can handle herself i guess that why i like her she doesn't need help as much as all the other girls, we all got sick of him worrying so we just told him to ring Becca which he did, he also put the phone on speaker so we could hear the whole conversation, we could tell Becca was annoyed at Zane for disturbing their relaxing time which got me to laugh at her tone but then i stopped as soon as Becca said she is with a guy at the moment that she just met like what the hell i thought well that we were going to figure us out once she is back so does that mean she can go fuck someone or something while on holiday haha no fuck her i will go get a girl friend while she s gone so she could be jealous of what she just missed out on i thought to myself angrily none of the guys realised how angry i was when i heard that well that what i thought but Nate asked to talk to me i guess he noticed.

Nate - Why are you mad??

Jake - I am not mad i said clenched teeth which made it more obvious

Nate - You are, are you jealous or Zoey finding a guy? he asked suprised

Jake - What no besides i am going out looking for a girlfriend tonight so lets go i said as i went past him and told all the guys that we are going to a party they all agreed and Cameron said he will be the resposible driver good for him since he won't get laid for another 2 weeks until Becca back.

Few hours later i was dancing with this blonde hair girl that goes to our school i never actually took notice of her but she is quite hot, her name was Amber and she is the complete opposite of Zoey which is why i picked her she will be perfect as my girl friend so i asked her and suprisingly she said yes and siad she been wanting to go out with me for ages yet i had no idea who she was that's not weird or a little bit desperate but who cares she is a good kisser.

Nate POV: Jake is so stupid he is sticking his tongue down a girl throat even when he likes Zoey but no one else knows how could no one notice how much connection they have since their is a thin line between love and hate after all.