Chapter 3

Zoe POV: When i woke up at 6:30am i had got ready for school did my hair well i had to leave it down and did my make up natural and then went into my wardrobe and found my dark blue waist jean shorts and my flowery singlet/ blouse i finsihed getting ready i woke up the guys  and told them to get ready, i had some breakfast and then the door bell rang and that was when i remembered that jared is picking me up i qucikly got my school bag and tried to get to the door as fast i can and leave without any of the others getting to the door first but i was to late when Jake answered of course jake is the one to get the door in my house.

Jake - What are you doing here he asked in a pissed tone

Jared - Not that it matters to yuo but i am here to pick up Zoey he said as i got to the door, Jake turned around and saw me i could tell he was pissed

Jake - Hmm going with the enemy bad idea isn't it he whispered into my ear without Jared notcing, I just gave Jake a glare

Jared - You ready Zoey? he asked smiling at me

Zoey - Yah i am, see ya later Jake tell the guys i say hi will you i probably won't see them around i will be busy I said as Jared kissed me in front of Jake as we got into the car, i know i will be in trouble later but hey it's part of being a gril right.

Jake POV: When i woke up and entered the kitchen i could hear a car arriving and the door went even though i don't live here i thought i would answer but wish i didn't i saw Jared the huge player at the school and every guy knew it, he said he was here Zoey which got me a bit pissed off i don't know why. Maybe getting her to do the dare was dumb but i can't give up it's only the 2nd day of the dare i just hope she stays her normal self because if she actually changed into a barbie i would hate myself. I have to get over it okay so i decided to put my ipod on the dock to wake everyone up and first song that came on was Na Na Na My Chemical Romance it was perfect to wake up that all of us love. Everyone seemed to be up when the song was half way through everyone was singing which was funny to hear once it ended everyone was in the kitchen eating breakfast and was about to go to school.

Cameron - Hey guys is Zoey up? i am sure she wouldn't sleep through our favourite band he said

Jake - Umm yah she left like half n hour ago with Jared i said awkwardly which all the boys had wide eyes

Zane - Why the fuck is she hanging with him??

Jake - Don't ask me she just said to say hi to everyone since she won't see any of us until she gets home most likely i said as all boys faces dropped

Blake - You know at school she is such a barbie aye

Brendan - Yah but at least she is normal when she is home instead of being a barbie all the time

Nate - I guess come on guys we better get to school

Cameron - I blame you if she becomes a bitch he hissed at me which all guys nodded their head i wouldn't blame them for blaming but i am sure she will be her normal self at home.

We all arived at school at same time and started heading to our spot but on the way we couldn't help but notcie Zoey sitting on Jared lap talking to Becca and stuff, then she kissed Jared wtf!!! i can't believe she kissed him what the hell is wrong with her, why do i care shit. All the guys saw that as well and you could tell the brothers were mad but they didn't do anything to stop them they just walked off like what then hell why would you let them suck faces. We all just walked off and talked a bit until Becca came and sat on Cameron lap and they started talking.

Becca - Doesn't Zoey look great i think she will win the dare Jake she said which got all of our attention

Jake - She won't win she will give up soon