Chapter 15

Jake POV: I stood their all eyes on me, waiting for a response after Becca lashed out on me gosh she is frightening sometimes especially when she is angry at me. I didn't know what to say at the moment and she was standing at me angrily waiting for me to say i like Zoey right in front of all her brothers, i took a breath in and i quickly whispered " I like Zoey" knowing no one could actually here what i just said. Everyone was watching me when Blake spoke up "Jake come on tell us" he insisted, " Fine, fine i like Zoey okay? is that what you wanted to here i like Zoey a lot like a lot actually i guess i never realised how much i like her until recently" i said as i sat on the ground with my head in my hands. I felt someone out their hand on my shoulder i looked up and it was becca and she had a huge smile plastered on her face as she spoke "Yay finally, now i am going to go catch up to Zoey and no none of uses coming she will need her girl friend not her brothers on any guys so bye oh and by the way don't do to much damage boys" she said as she ran off. I was still sitting their waiting for one of the boys to punch me or something but nothing came not one single punch from her brothers which was very suprising because they can be protective over her. Zane came sat next to me, " Your not going to hurt her are you bro?" he asked "I would never hurt her on purpose" i said, "Okay then better not or you will deal with us aye guys?" he said with a smirk they all nodded their head i was about to reply but Bennie got a text from Becca saying she found Zoey but in pain from the cut and needed to go to hospital so we all rushed into a car and drove to find Zoey and Becca sitting on ground in the park, i got out of the car and ran towards them and before Zoey could say something i picked her up and got her into car and got in myself as well Becca as we drove to hospital.

Zoey POV: I ran, ran as fast i can away from him i just didn't want to be near any of them so it's like repeat from what happened less then a week ago but instead of getting away from my parents i am getting away from Jake and my brothers. Even though their is less then 3 weeks of this dare left i am sick of it i want to go back to being normal me, not really caring about much other then sport and hanging with the guys not really worried about girly stuff like if i will make it to the olymnpics which i actually want to do but i didn't have to worry about liking Jake because i hated him and he hated me so what happenes if i go back to normal will he hate me again i think i would prefer that at the moment but at same time not it's just so confusing i guess. As i ran through a park i stopped and had my hands on my knees breathing in deeply but as i put pressure on my legs i remember about that cut on my leg and feel to the ground screaming in pain, i put my hand near the pain and saw that lots of blood for gushing out of it, i decided to rest since i was in pain, when i heard someone run towards me as the person got closer i recognised who it was, Becca i don't know how glad i was to see her instead of the boys she rushed over and kneeled down to where i was. "Zoey are you okay, is it the cut on your leg?" she asked which i nodded my head in response " Come on, Zoey i will help you up we got to go to hospital for your leg, i texted one of your brothers to come get us" she said in her bossy mother tone so i didn't bother fighting with her. As we waited we just sat on the ground not talking just sitting their but she was about to speak when we saw a car come and jake rushed out and picked me up and took me to the car before i could say anything, great here i go to the hospital. As we arrived i got carried in again by Jake why couldn't any of the others carry me in i really didn't want to talk to him at the moment, as we got to the receptionist she saw my cut and insisted me getting stitches, she grabbed a wheelchair so it would be easier which i gladly went in like who wouldn't i could race my wheel chair at the moment but right now to get stitches and they allowed one of my brothers to come with while everyone was in waiting room. Once the doctor came and did my leg then left, i got a call and it was from my coach i wonder why at this time but he said he heard about the party and my leg so now i am on bed rest for 2 weeks meaning no training or do anything.

Zane POV: Zoey isn't allowed to do anything for next two weeks but knowing her she will try and find a way thats why recently i have been in contact with our aunty back at our original home seeing if we could come visit for the week as well as the boys but it will be hard to convince Zoey she hasn't gone back since our grandparents died she still blames herself which she shouldn't but does oh well i think it would be good to go back to Minesotta. We arrived back at the house and it was still trashed from the party but right now i have to tell the guys about going "home" while Zoey rests in her room. I started speaking to the guys while Becca is with Zoey trying to keep her from getting angry about no training, "Guys i was thinking maybe we should go to Minesota for a week and of course you guys are coming" i spoke towards Jake, Brendan, Cameron and Anthony. Bennie nodde dhis head in reply as well as the others " Yah that would be good to go back but how will we get Zoey to come she hates going back their after you know" he said "She isn't getting a choice after this week we are leaving i arranged everything for us we just go to make sure she gets on the plane" i said with a smirk. "Okay but it's your funeral" Jake spoke which caused all of us to laugh we all know how well Zoey going to take this