The Dare

Characters:

Zoey - She is a tomb boy nothing girly is about her other then she is actually a girl but she dresses and play like a boy, she doesn't wear make up and she loves sport but nothing girly, she has 3 older siblings and guess what all boys i am guessing that is why she is such a boy. She only hangs with boys, with her 3 older brother sometimes and another 5 boys that she is real close to and out of those 5 she hates 1 of them and he hates her to she is also only 16.

Zane - He is the oldest of his family, he is 18, he is probably once of the hottest guys at his school along with his brothers and friends and they all know this, he is cocky and a player but oey doesn't care. Zane protects Zoey along with her brothers and sometimes they treat her like a girl which causes them to get a bashing from Zoey he plays a lot of sports the family is known for their sports all around the city/ school zone. He has brown hair and brown eyes just like his brothers but his sister has brown straight hair but with blue eyes they are a close family i guess you could say.

Bennie & Blake - They are 17 years old have brown hair and brown eyes and is related to Zoey and Zane but they our twins. They are just like their brother Zane and are protective like Zoey which she hates about them, they play sports and competitive against eachother but love eachother dearly and can do that twin telepathy thing.

Becca - She is head cheerleader, popular and gets around but when she wants to be she is the nicest girl at our school she does a lot of sport but just the opposite of what Zoey does, Becca doesn't pile make up on like all the other girls at the school she doesn't really need make up at all but she think she does so she puts a little bit on anyway she doesn't get along with Zoey because she acts like a boy when she is a girl.

Jake - He hates Zoey and she hates him it's a hate relationship only reason he hangs with her is because of his friends are all friends with Zoe and her brothers. He fights with Zoey a lot especially when playing rugby and she tackles him and he complains about how he can't tackle her back, but everyone knows that was an excuse, but does he really hate her as much as he or she thinks?.

Cameron - Zoey best friend out of all the guys they get along and play pranks on everyone they are evil put together but it's funny to watch, Cameron is going out with Becca and she doesn't like how close they are but everything will work out sometime

Anthony, Nate and Brendan - The other 3 friends of Zoey that she is close to they are all flirts and players but never towards Zoey. 1 reason because her brothers. 2 She is a bro to them so she doesn't get asked out by any of them. They treat her just like a guy talk about girls infront of her and that when she blanks out of the conversation, they always are at Zoey place no matter what its huge compared to everyone maybe because her mum and dad are lawyers and are always away the only time they are home is when either Zoey or her brothers get in trouble or when they miss out sport. Thats why eveeyone goes to their place.