the new fandom imagines

this book is under MAJOR reconstruction, and all of your support is much appreciated. each imagine will be meticulously edited and the entire book as you know it might change. i will be contacting each and every one of my readers that comments or votes on this one please so i know who wants to be PM'd about specifics that they want to change and any requests they have. when this book went unpublished i had over 50 drafts, all that should go up by the end of this hiatus. it might take a while, but thank you all for staying with me!

by the end of this reconstruction, I'm sad to say that this imagines book will be over. but, that also means another thing. I AM STARTING ANOTHER IMAGINES BOOK! what? thats right- theres going to be a Fandom Imagines 2! You guys are my inspiration, so don't be afraid to tell me how to make this book better. Thank you all so much, i love you guys.

OK OK UPDATE - HERES A LITTLE SHINDIGIDY DOO THAT YALL SHOULD KNOW. 

WE HAVE A NEW BEAUTIFUL AUTHOR- JAY AKA @HEATHENS--

WE HAVE A FEW MORE PEOPLE COMING ON LATER.

ALL A/N'S WILL BE AT THE END OF THE BOOK

I HAVE JUST A FEW MORE DRAFTS ( ABOUT 7 AT MOST I THINK, AT LEAST 3 WONT EVER BE PUBLISHED LOL0

SCHOOL SUCKS BUT IM TRYING TO UPDATE. THERES A LOT OF SHIT HAPPENING WITH MY SEXUALITY AND GENDER IDENTITY AND FAMILY SHIT SO JUT BE A LIL PATIENT, THATS ALL IM ASKING. I LOVE YALL OMG YOU HAVE HELPED ME SO MUCH,JUST KNOWING THAT PEOPLE OUT THERE CARE. ILL TRY TO UPDATE WHENEVER CAN, ILYALL SO SO SO SO SO MUCH!!!!!!

 STAY GAY KAY - ANNIE