"I don't ever want to talk to you Peyton she can have you! Just get out my room I hate you!!!" I yelled at him and pushing him towards the door.

He stared at me in confusion.

"What are you talking about?" Peyton said.

"She did this to me because you." I said crying.

"Who did what?"

"Jasmine and her friends jumped me okay because of you and she don't want me to be with you so I'm not just get out I'm hurting enough." I said.

"Jay, I'm sorry I didn't know all this was going down."

"Don't come back over here Peyton I don't want to talk to you." I said pushing him out my room and closing and locking the door. My face was swollen and I looked very ugly right now.

"Jayda let me in." I heard Peyton knocking on the door.

"I don't want to talk to you any more Peyton." I said.

"What you want me to do Jay? How was I suppose to know this was gonna happen?" he said.

"That's why I left yesterday Peyton she was doing stuff behind your back that you obviously didn't see and I didn't want to be there anymore, she act like she owns you."

"Jay open the door please."

I stared at the door as tears streamed down my face and I just shook my head, I didn't want him to see me either.

"Peyton there is nothing you can do for me." I said.

"Just let me in Jay." I finally walked over to the door and opened it and he stared at me.

"I'm sorry Jayda." he said staring at me.

I put my head down and turned to walk away but he grabbed my hand and he pulled me into a hug.

"It's fine." I said.

"Nah it's not and I'm through with it Jay, she not coming before you I don't care what she say."

"Just give me a minute." I said walking into my bathroom and closing the door. I wiped away the tears that were coming down my face and I got quiet because I heard him on the phone going off so I guess it was Jasmine.

I wasn't asking for him to break up with her now this was gonna be all my fought. I walked out the bathroom and he was hanging his phone up and I just stared at the ground, I couldn't look at him because I just broke him and his girlfriend up.

"Peyton...I'm really sorry...I didn't mean for this to happen that's why I didn't want you to come in." I said.

"Nah it don't even matter no more that was fucked up what she did and I wasn't gonna stay with her after what she did."

"I'm really sorry..." I said.

He raised my chin and wiped my eyes and I just stared at him and before long his lips came crashing down on mine. This wasn't right but I didn't care his lips were so soft and it was like magic the way our tongues danced together. He had it together and I felt like the pain was just melting away.

I put arms around his neck and and he picked me up and laid me on my bed. I wanted this so bad but it wasn't right but my body was telling me a completely different thing than my mind was.

He stopped for a second and stared at me asking permission and I agreed.

I really shouldn't have, but I pulled him down on top of me and he started kissing softly on my neck while I just held on to him because I didn't want him to leave me at all he was far from the rest of the people I have been with.

"I love you Jayda." he said staring in my eyes. He was beyond perfect, he just always said the right things to make me feel so much better.

"I love you too." I said and a tear just rolled down my cheek and he smiled.

"Don't cry you too beautiful for all that and besides I hate seeing you so upset just smile for me."

I did smile...really big.

Why didn't God send him to me years ago? Maybe he was right, I never opened my eyes to see him or even give him a chance.

"Your so sweet." I said to him wiping my eyes and smiling.

He just smiled at me.

"Are we gonna do this?" I asked hoping he would say yes with no hesitation.

"Only if you want me to."

"I do Peyton."

And from there we undressed each other and he kissed all over me, Jaeson needed to take notes from him.

Peyton took my body to another level it felt so amazing. He searched for a condom and it was one in his pocket and I stared at him.

"You carry around magnums?" I asked him smiling.

He laughed. "Mane you never know when your significant other wanna fuck."

I just laughed at him and watched him put it on. I was so nervous even though this would be my second time but it was with my best friend and he was so cute.

"You good?" he asked me.

"Yes." I said smiling. I don't know why but I was getting happy.

As he entered me it hurt like hell but it felt so good at the same time, his strokes were so deep and slow all I could was softly moan and put my head back as he did it. He opened my legs more and I had to arch my back as he went in harder and harder I felt myself about to reach my climax already.

I was breathing hard as he left a trail of kisses down my neck, then he sped his pace up and put my legs on his shoulder. I knew he was one of those freaks but it was quite entertaining to me.

"Peyton..." I whispered in his ear as he went deeper, faster and harder. This was heaven and I didn't want him to stop. My headboard was beating really hard against the wall and I just prayed my mom was gone because I forgot all about her. I felt his mouth on one of my boobs, he knew how to use his mouth I'll give that to him.

I was moaning loud and digging my nails into his back when I just exploded all over him and I felt him release inside me and we did that for about twenty more minutes.

"Damn." he said.

"ohmygosh...Peyton..." I said breathing hard and he stared down at me I kissed him, his kisses were so passionate.

"You so damn wet." said Peyton smiling.

"I can't go no more I'm tired and hurting."

"Damn for real?" he said looking at me smiling.

"That was enough for me your too big." I said closing my eyes and reliving the moment.

"You beautiful not sexy and don't let nobody tell you otherwise girl." he said putting on basketball shorts.

I smiled, this was so unreal right now I can't believe I had sex with my best friend and loved it, he's so sweet to me and I love him.

"I'm your baby?" I said smiling.

"You gonna always be my baby." he said kissing me. I love his soft passionate kisses. ❤

****SO WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK? COMMENT AND VOTE!!!****