Chapter Eight

Valleri remembered that at her school she was proud to say she was one of the few girls to never been seen naked by a boy. A proud statement of her being physically innocent. Was it a problematic way of thinking? Yes. But when you go to her school where almost every girl was referred to as easy or "tainted", being one of the few to yet be hit with such harsh statements was cherished. 

But now...

First Colt had seen her breasts but that was necessary.

And this was necessary too, but that doesn't mean she wanted it to happen.

Now she can say "Hey, no one has seen me naked but I was naked with someone!"

She inwardly groaned. Kill me now.

Colt and Valleri stood in the small shower, their eyes focused on anything but the things that defined their gender. Yes, Valleri was tempted to look. She'd let her gaze glide down his large....muscled body, noting the large bandage he made sure never got wet as he turned the water on and off. She'd cocked her head and thought: 

I wonder how he got that.

He'd almost seen her gawking at it, but she'd quickly diverted her gaze to the wall. She let the creaking and groaning of the pipes caused by the water coming on again take her mind off the fact that a naked man stood in the shower with her. 

Just a few more scrubs and this will be over.

Colt knew she was starring at him. She thought she was slick but he'd caught her. He just didn't say anything for he himself struggled with not trailing his gaze over her body. 

He'd seen her supple breasts before, had imagined what it'd be like to hold them, lick them, but then he remembered she was a kid.

A kid who is of legal age...

Colt shook his head. Don't. Don't. Don't. As he chanted that in his head he lathered his body, rinsing himself off.

"Time to switch." He said once he was clean.

As Valleri moved past Colt to get the soap off her body the top of her ass brushed against his cock, shivers racing through him. He sucked in a sharp breath, his organ stirring. Shit. He closed his eyes, struggling to prevent the nearing hard on, but all of a sudden a delicious scent filled his nose. One that made his body ignite with desire.

Every person has their own scent. It was how animals told people apart. It was how the blind sometimes identified their relatives and friends. No one had the same one. Some smelled like shit whilst others...well hers was delicious and Colt felt his body heat and his cock swell and against his better judgement.....he looked down....at her.

She was faced away from him, her backside on full display. Though she had a little bit of cellulite on her plump rear-and backs of her thighs-he still found the site mouthwatering.

He watched as she rinsed the soap off of her body, careful not to hurt herself, being gentle with her stitches. Colt's breathing quickened and his cock hardened even more, his fingers itching to grab her. 

His body yearning to fuck her.

He closed his eyes and shook his head. No. No. No. When he opened them Valleri was now facing him, her eyes closed as she rinsed her hair. Colt's eyes trailed down to her breasts and he almost whimpered. Her delicious, supple breasts. Her nipples were erect and looked so. Damn. Good. His gaze trailed down further, to the small, light brown curls between her legs.

"I'm sorry." He whispered lowly.

Valleri's eyes slowly opened and she frowned up at him. She opened her mouth to speak but before she could say anything his lips were on hers, his tongue pushing into her mouth. Tasting her.

She gasped, her breaths quickening and her body tensing. Holy shit. He was kissing her. Colt was actually kissing her. His tongue was stroking hers and his hands roaming her body. Careful to avoid her stitched wounds. She whimpered, her very being coming alive, as a fire ignited within her.

One of his hands trailed down and cupped her wet cunt, causing her to gasp and pull back. She looked down, watching as he kneaded her. She bit her lip and moaned at the sight. She ached, bad, and she felt close to climax, especially when he started to suck on her neck, his other hand rubbing and squeezing her ass.

No one has ever touched her. Has ever even kissed her. And boy was she missing out.

Sex never really crossed her mind. She was so focused on her brother and school that she never even had time to date. But now, she wanted to slap herself for not making time for this.

Receiving pleasure from someone else was ten times better, than receiving pleasure from yourself.

Valleri cried out when a finger eased into her tight sheath, her womb clenching and her gaze snapping up to meet Colt's.

He watched her, his eyes dark and filled with desire. His gaze was so intense that it had Valleri's pussy clenching. He smirked and began to thrust it in and out of her, his finger pumping slowly. Deeply.

"Do you like that?" His gruff, Irish voice whispered.

Valleri nodded, her mouth parted as moan after moan left her. God this felt so good. So relieving. She often heard that pleasure was a good stress reliever and boy did she need that. With everything that had happened she desperately needed a distraction. Even if it was only for a moment.

The sound of creaking and groaning metal seized and Valleri realized that her eyes had closed. She opened them and saw Colt pull back, scooping her up, before he walked out of the shower and then the bathroom, taking her to the bed as he nibbled her ear. 

"I'm going to make you feel so good Valleri."