Chapter Nine

"Oh God Colt...."

His face was buried in between her legs, his hands holding hers as he licked up and down her slit before swirling his tongue around her clitoris. His tongue worked skillfully, delivering pleasure she'd never felt before. Valleri whimpered, her hips undulating against his mouth as he pleasured her with his tongue. He groaned at the taste of her, his erection somehow becoming harder, the blood rushing to it.

"Blasann tú go maith." He groaned in Irish.

She felt his breath against her sex and she shuddered, her teeth nibbling her lower lip. "C'est si bon ..."

His tongue pushed into her hole she gasped as he tongue fucked her, before going back to licking her slit and then swirling her clitoris. He repeated this several times, his movements slow and sultry, before latching onto her clitoris and sucking gently, occasionally biting the little bud.

Valleri moaned her back arching, and her womb clenching. 

"Oh God! Colt!" 

He continued doing this for thirty minutes, making her climax over and over. Colt had said he wanted her nice and wet before he entered her. Saying that it'd be easier.

She whimpered as her hips jerked upward once more, her sex quivering as she came. Colt licked up her juices, groaning at the taste of her. 

"You sound so beautiful when you come." He praised, practically growling as he kissed up her body.

He carefully flipped them over placing her on top. Valleri sat up and stared down at him, watching as he lifted her and positioned himself at her entrance, rubbing the head, of his rock hard cock, against her. 

His gaze met hers and he paused. "Are you ready?" 

Valleri bit her lip and nodded, willing her body to relax. She took a deep breath and slowly released it as he slowly and gently brought her down on him, impaling her onto his cock.

She winced as she was stretched and when he pushed further into her, something tore and her jaw clenched, her sex painfully throbbing-and bleeding a little as it was stretched. 

"Owowow." 

Colt brushed her hair out her face as he went in deeper. 

"It's okay, relax." He cooed.

Her canal tightened, preventing him from going any further, a little blood dribbling down the rest of his length. He was just about halfway in and yet she already felt so full and was in so much pain.

He cupped her face, the pad of his thumb wiping away a tear. "Relax, Valleri, it's okay, relax." 

Valleri took deep breaths, relaxing just enough to allow him to go in further, her pained sex swallowing up the rest of him. 

He stretched her. 

Filled her.

They remained still for awhile, Colt allowing Valleri to get used to his size before he started to move. He moved her hips, raising her and lowering his hips before bringing them back together. He repeated this, somehow going in deeper and deeper with each pump of his cock. So hard, so long. So good.

How could she have denied her body this type of pleasure for so long? It wasn't like touching yourself. It wasn't like using your own hands.

To have someone pleasure you. 

To have someone else's hands on you.

Their sex in you...

It was unlike anything she'd felt before. 

This is heaven.

For a moment, their problems did not exist. 

There was no apocalypse. 

No howlers. 

No death. 

Nothing. 

It was just Valleri, Colt, and the addicting pleasure.

Her head swam and she felt her orgasm nearing as he sped up, but still being gentle at the same time. 

He quickly sat up as she went to scream in ecstasy, his mouth covering hers to silence her.  

God, I've missed out on so much. She thought as she came around him, her tightening sheath milking him as he came as well. 

Their bodies shuddered, thoughts were hazy, and his soft thrusts slowed but didn't stop. So fucking good. She thought as she kissed him, her nails digging into his chest.

Valleri thought that he'd stop. Thought that he'd gotten what he'd wanted and was now done, but she was wrong. 

And she was glad that she was.

-------------------

Valleri was grateful that Colt decided to wash their clothes and leave them up to dry. He'd also put his suturing skills to the test, fixing any tears or holes. He even used the bed sheet to make makeshift pant legs for her and gave her his jacket so that she wouldn't be cold at night.

Even though he was a mean brute, she now knew he had a soft spot.

The two were now fully dressed and ready to go. As Valleri put her machete in her sheath Colt came up to her and pulled her to him. 

"How are your wounds?"

She shrugged. "Still hurt-" She smiled. "-but I'll live."

He frowned but nodded. "Once we get you to the refuge top-notch doctors will be able to fix you up."

She sighed, tired. "Can't wait."

Colt smirked and the Irishman leaned down, capturing her lips in his. When he pulled back she had a foolish grin on her face. 

He chuckled. "Come on."

They exited the room, Colt in the lead in case anything came out at them. Earlier they'd heard a loud crash but nothing else after that, so whatever had come in they hoped had left.

As they turned the corner to the stairs Colt cursed as he took a step back. Valleri looked past him and saw why he'd stopped. Half of the staircase was gone, in its place was a giant hole and in the hole, Valleri could hear scratching and growling.

Colt studied the hole and saw that a thin line of the former stairs remained. He sighed and looked to Valleri. 

"We'll have to use what's left of the stairs to get across. I'll go first to make sure it's sturdy. If it can hold my weight it can hold yours." He turned, paused, then faced Valleri. "No offense."

She shrugged and stepped back. "None taken fatty." 

Colt scoffed, rolling his eyes, before slowly descending three steps and switching over to pressing himself against the wall and going down what was left of the steps. Within minutes he was stepping onto the rest of the whole steps and looking back at Valleri. 

"Okay, your turn, but be careful."

Didn't look too hard. Valleri thought has she descended the three steps before pressing herself against the wall as well. As she passed over the hole she made the mistake of looking down, she gasped at seeing how big the howler was. It was almost seven feet tall and heavily muscled. Luckily it wasn't ten feet, seeing as the depth of the hall was eleven feet. 

"Valleri?!" Colt whispered, his blue eyes filled with worry. "Don't look at it...keep moving."

She couldn't. Was it the only one? Were there more like this one? Were there more of these Goliath howlers? The sound of her heavy sped up breathing drew this goliath's attention and it roared at her. The walls shook a little and Valleri let out a startled cry, trying to back up further against the wall, which resulted in her losing her footing....and falling into the hole.