Rah: Shid. That nigga ain't been on his job lately. He know he was wrong for that shit at the club.

Khaza: I know. Still ain't talked to him about it yet either. Dont think I even want to.

Rah: We should check on Shantell.

Khaza: Why you so worried bout her? I thought you an Vanessa was getting serious.

Rah: Damn haha. You getting jealous nigga?

I turned up the radio. Hell nah I ain't jealous. He just my homeboy and know how much history me and Shantell got. Cant say I wont come through with anything that she needs. As matter of fact I just might check on her too.

Khaza: Let's ride by Shantell house right quick.

Rah: Oh the silly goose changed his mind huh.

Khaza: Shut up and drive nigga.

When we pulled up to her crib they had a lot of boxes out by the street. I was starting to think she moved until I saw her come out the house carrying more boxes. And Kay was helping her. When she saw the car pull up in the drive way she looked nervous.

Khaza: Aye yo. Whats good? Y'all moving?

Kay: Uncle Rah!!! Uncle Khaz.

She ran into my arms and it made me so happy. I really wish I had a child.

Shantell: Oh hey. No we just cleaning out somethings.

I looked at the boxes and they were full of clothes. Men's clothes. I'm guessing they were for Josh.

Khaza: You and dude broke up?

Shantell: Um yea. And hello to you too Rah.

Rah: Wassup Sha. How you doing?

Shantell: I'm living. So what yall doing here.

Khaza: Just wanted to check up on yall. Make sure yall straight.

Shantell: Well that's nice of you. We're good.

Khaza: Kay looking more and more like you.

She looked up at me and it was that look in her eyes. Like she wanted to tell me something. I know its a lot me and her have to talk about so I told Rah to watch Kay while we talk.

Khaza: So how you been?

Shantell: Lets just cut to the chase. I forgive you.

Khaza: I know I fucked up and did you wrong, but we can still be cool.

Shantell: I cant be cool with a nigga I'm in love with and watch him make out with my friend. By the way have you told Jada yet?

I just looked at her. I didn't know what to say. It's always hell when trying to have these kind of convos with Sha.

Shantell: Well I hope you are happy with living with lies.

Khaza: I will tell her.

Shantell: I thought you loved me?

Khaza: I do. I have love for you you know that.

Shantell: No I mean I thought you loved me Khaza.

I couldn't think of anything else to say. She looked so hurt I couldn't look at her anymore.

Shantell: You dont have to ever worry about me again.

Khaza: You cant just walk away from me.

Shantell: Nigga you walked away from me!!!

I turned around cuz I didn't want her to see the tears forming. I have a few soft spots for Sha I really do. When I looked to the ground tho I saw tiny trails of red dots leading towards the back door. Is that blood? I looked up at Sha and she was looking nervous again.