Epilogue

(2 years later)

I hold my baby boy Colton in my arms. I just birthed to the most healthiest beautiful boy ever. I wasn't expected to be pregnant not even the doctors.

They call him the packs "miracle child." He's about three months right now and me and Mason love him to death. We would do anything to keep him save.

Mason takes Colton out of my hands and smiles at him. "Look at my big boy!" Colton smiles and giggles.

"Hey Mason and Lil!" Kayla walks in with her healthy boy Xavier. He had the bluest eyes and blonde hair. He was a handsome little boy. Kayla had him dressed in a plaid shirt. He was two years old and he calls me auntie all the time.

She sets him down by Colton were Mason had sat him. "So how's everything been going for you?" Kayla hums for a while and smiles. "We're doing great me and Dylan are having another baby!" She squeals with excitement and I smile for her.

"Congrats! Do you know if it's a boy or girl?" "It's a girl!" I give her a hug patting her on her back. "That's great!"

"Hey girls!" I turn to see Taylor and her daughter Mara and her niece Layla she babysits. "Hi auntie Lil and Kay!" Mara runs up to me and I hold her in my arms. "Hey how are you doing?"

"Fine", she giggles. Layla runs to Kayla and hugs her. "They are such cuties!" Kayla squeals. "Agree", I chuckle while setting Mara down.

Mara and Layla run towards Colton and Xavier and they all giggle. I space out for a few seconds thinking of everything that happened in the past years.

I'm still haunted each day by the memory of me getting beat by my own mate. Geez I even have some of the scars still. But I won't let that get between my new small family I started with Mason.

I think it's great that I have this new start to my life. The twins are doing great. They are now seventeen going on eighteen in three months.

(Picture of twins below)

My mom and dad has been doing alright I guess

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

My mom and dad has been doing alright I guess. I haven't talked to them in years. I forgive what they did but nor will I ever forget what they did too me. They will always be my parents no matter what and I excepted that before Colton was born.

The memory of Colton being born is fresh in my head. Mason was crying tears of joy when he got to hold Colton's tiny figure. I had tears of joy my own self not just because my baby boy was born but because the pain of birthing him was gone.

I let out a quiet chuckle and didn't even know a year escaped my eye. "Babe you all right?" I nod my head smiling. "I'm fine just memories of birthing Colton came back.

Mason nods his head planting a kiss on my forehead. "Since we all decided just to chill for today we just to all meet up and catch up on everything that's been happening.

I hear Colton's soft cries and I rush over to him picking him up. I sway him back in forth in my arms and his eyes flutter shut. "I think it's someone's nap time."

Kayla nods while picking up Xavier and placing him on the couch with a blanket. I lay Colton by him. Layla and Mara had all ready fallen asleep which Taylor sighed in relief so she could have a break.

They are a lot of work but we still love them to deaf. Most of the time Mason has Colton in his office all the time. I'm always helping the pack out with some of their needs but I never mind.

I'm tapped on the shoulder and I turn around to a smiling Mason. "Have I ever told you that you were the most beautiful girl in. the world. I don't know what I would do without you.

I smile but I'm caught off guard when out lops connect. Our kiss was deep but passionate. And to be completely honest this was our first time kissing on the lips. I really liked it. It felt right.

"I love You Lillian."

"I love you to Mason."

I didn't think those words would ever come out of my mouth without it being a question.

The end!!! Hope you enjoyed this book. I enjoyed writing this. Thank you for reading till the end. Again there will be no sequel to this book. You can check out my other books if you enjoyed this one. ☺️

Goodbye and thanks for reading!