Chapter 23

"Ow, ow, ow!" I squeeze onto Mason's shirt as each time he moves. The walk to the packs Doctor was so far away. My swollen leg kept hitting against Mason.

We finally arrive and he sets me down on the table. The doctor comes in already with the supplies he needs. Mason must of mind linked him before.

"The next time I want to see you in here is when your going to birth a pup or something. Your always getting hurt", the doctor frowns but a fade smile shows on his lips.

"I will not be having a baby any time soon doctor", I chuckle at that and I look out the corner of my eyes to see Mason furrowing his eyebrows and itching the back of his neck.

"That's not what alpha Mason says in mind", the doctor chuckles and Mason cheeks become a light Crimson shade of red.
"Geez doc will you chill with the baby thing." He nods but still holds the smirk on his face.

After realizing my leg was completely wrapped the doctor gave me crutches and I crutched out of the room following Mason. We reach the stairs and I start to crutch up them but Mason stops me.

"Here." I hand him my crutches but he picks me up and I squeal and he chuckles. "You do know that you sound like a pig, right?"

I punch him in the chest and he looks down at me. "Was that supposed to hurt me?" "Oh shut up", I roll my eyes at him. We make it to our room and he sets me down. He takes his shirt off and his pants.

He goes into the bathroom and I hear the shower running. While I wait to take a bath I crutch over to the balcony in our room.

This was my first time ever being in the balcony. Never really thought of going on it. I take a seat in the lounge chair that's outside and let the wind blow through my hair.

I close my eyes and smile. This is so nice. "You like it out there huh?" I jump at the sudden voice. "Geez Mason you scared the crap out of me!" He chuckles and sighs. "Let's get you to the bath so we can go to sleep. It's been a really long day."

I crutch to the bathroom. I see that Mason has already started the bath for me. I slip of my clothing and get in. I keep my leg with the cast hanging out so it doesn't get wet.

After bathing I put on my undergarments but have a really hard time getting my pajamas on. "Um,uh can you help me get my pajamas on." He nods walking over to the bathroom door. He slides my shirt on over my head

And helps me slide on some shorts over my cast. I tie my hair in a messy bun and he carries me to bed. I fall asleep instantly in Mason's arms.

( this part of the chapter will be 4 years later for the book purpose. So she is now 21)

4 years later

"I'm sorry Lillian but it looks like you won't be able to have children." The doctor looks me in the eyes with a sad expression. Mason squeezes my hand and a tear falls down my eyes.

At first I really didn't care for having any children but over the years I thought, "eh, maybe it's not so bad to have a child of my own."

After always being with some of the children in the pack I really wanted to have my own. Mason wanted one to when we were in our teens but he really wants one now.

"Your probably going to leave me since I can't carry our child." "Honey don't think like that. I love you for who you are." I nod my head understanding.

We walk out of the doctors office sadly. We had so many names picked for our child wether it was a boy or girl. We knew we would love our child anyways.

"Please baby don't cry", we wipes another tear that escaped from my eye. "I'm fine Mason." We go down to the pack dinner which I sit next to Mason and Kayla. Taylor sitting right across from me. Their mates were also with them.

Kayla and Taylor are pregnant. Kayla's having a baby boy and "Taylor's having a baby girl.

( if you forgot who they were just go back to chapt. 2 and 3.)

Kayla was four months and Taylor was two. To be complete honest I'm very excited for them. I learned not to be jealous for something I couldn't have because... That's just plain not right. "Luna.... How have you been lately?" A guy named Jeremy asked me.

I met him last week. "I'm doing good, thank you for asking." He nods and goes back to eating.

After eating I say good night to everyone and go to our room. Mason following right behind. Today was just not my day.

Ok so I updated yay! And the next chapter is the epilogue. There will be no sequel sadly. Expect pictures of there babies in the next chapter and a surprise. Hope you enjoyed this story☺️