Chapter 21

"I don't think I'm ready to be marked Mason,"I whispered. It's true I'm not ready to be marked by someone who hurt me. By someone who caused the scars on my back that will haunt me for life.

"I understand that your still scared of me and don't want to forgive me but the pack needs a Luna." "I'm just not ready Mason",'I whisper.

He just nods. He kisses my forehead and stands up to leave. "Wait!" He turns around and raises his eyebrow. "Give me sometime and I will think about it."

He smiles and walks away. I head to my room and when I open the door I gasp. There's a random man starring out my window. "Can I help you? Are you lost or something because you kinda ended up in my room."

The man chuckles and turns around. I gasp and almost faint at the man in front of me. It was my kidnapper!

I start to breathe hard and back up towards the wall behind me . He walks up and pressed against me. Maybe it was a good idea to move my stuff to Mason room so I wouldn't have to go through stuff like this.

"Look how different you became mutt." He starts pushing up against me repeatedly and I scream. "Stupid girl the walls are soundproof. I start sobbing loud as he pushes my hair out of my face. He takes my hand and puts it on the lump on his pants and he moans.

He pushes me onto my bed and sits on top of me holding my arms down as I try to wiggle out of his hold. "Darling you should have just let Mason mark you. I'm afraid it's to late for that my dear." He chuckles while his canines extend.

"But first," he says while reaching his hand  under my shirt and squeezing my breast "we need to complete this." I scream and cry. "Mason!" I mind link him and he answers. "What's wrong love?" "Please help! There's a man in my room who's trying to rape me and mark me." He growls and cuts the connection off.

My kidnapper already had my pants and shirt off. He undid his pants and took my panties off. I screamed louder and my sobs came out uncontrollably. He undid my bra and threw it. He started kissing down my neck. He kissed my lips and I sobbed.

Before he could start the doors bust down and Mason came in with black eyes. He threw him off of me and snapped his neck with one blink.

I sobbed uncontrollably as Mason made his way towards me. He pulled me closed to his chest and I sob. "Please don't leave." He nods and kisses my forehead. "Did he... Rape you?" I nod my head no. " he as close. If you hadn't walked in I would be terrified.

"Who is he anyways?" "My kidnapper," i whisper. Mason growls and pulls me closer to his chest.

"Lillian I have to mark you. For safety reasons. Please." I think about it for a second and nod. "Tomorrow?" He nods his head, "tomorrow."

"Go take a shower then come to my room." I nod as he leaves dragging my kidnappers limp body.

I go to the bathroom and shower for what seems as if forever washing of the dirty touch of the man. I pull on a oversized shirt and some shorts I tie my hair in a ponytail and walk to Mason's room I stand there for a second then climb into bed.

He comes out of the bathroom and smiles at me. He climbs into bed and pulls me close to him. I feel so safe with the person who hurt me the most. It's kinda weird how I could go to hating him to wanting him to protect me.

I wrapped my hands around Mason's waist and feel asleep.

***

I wake up with a grinning Mason in my face. "What?" He says nothing and keeps smiling. "Fine we can get it over with." He sits up and goes to the bathroom. I go to the bathroom in the hall to brush my teeth. I come back and sit on the bed waiting for him.

"You ready?" I nod my head. He kisses my neck area. He extends his canines and I squeeze my eyes close. "This won't hurt a lot lill just a little. I nod my head.

I feel pressure in my neck and I flinch. "Ow Mason this hurts!" After awhile it starts feeling good and i moan. He kisses my lips and lay on the side of me. "Your turn." I start kissing his jawline making my way to his neck.

I let my canines come out and I bite him. He grunts but starts moaning. Once I finished I look at the moon and wolf forming on his neck. Only alphas and Luna's get that mark. The rest get a moon mark.

***
The rest of the day consist of watching movies and eating junk food. "I love you Lillian." He kisses my forehead.

"I love you too?" I wasn't sure if I loved him yet.

Yay another chapter! Hope you enjoyed. Do you think there relationship is going well? What do you with about the kidnapper coming back? The epilogue will be coming out after three more chapters.

Vote and comment!