Chapter 15

Since i never put up a picture of the twins her they are. Lola on the left. Leah on the right

"I want to get out of this place!" I find a bag and stuff everything thats special to me. I write them a note incase they wonder were i am which says;

Dear whoever who reads this. I am leaving for good. I don't thing you care anyways. Don't come looking for me! Let me be free please. If my mate is reading this then i would like him to know that he has broke me and hurt me. I hope you have a great life with your children and luna. Once again don't come looking for me. Im just going to die.

Love,
Lillian.

I go to Masons office making sure he isn't there and grabbing two wads of cash. I get some clothes and head to the kitchen. I grab a couple of water bottles and some fruit. I look around to make sure no ones coming. As i step outside i run as fast as i can to get away. "Im finally free!"

I slow down now walking in the woods alone. I here a branch snap and i hide behind a tree. "Lillian?" I peel from behind the tree to see one of the twins. "Leah!" I run to her hugging her tightly. "Y-your eyes, there different?" "I know its a long story to explain." She nods and squeezes me tighter.

Every since mother and father didn't want you they been ignoring us. "Us?" "Me and Lola." "Were is she?" "Lola you can come out!" I see the other twin come out she runs to me hugging me tight. "Lil I missed you!" "I missed you too!" "We better get going before they find us."

We start running away from both of our packs and  into the city. "What are we going to do over there?" "Find an apartment." They nod in agreement.

"Do you have  any food were starving." I stop to swing the back pack over my shoulder. I open it handing them a water bottle and some fruit. They eat fast like they haven't ate in a while.

"Are you going to eat sis?" "Sure, why not"? I eat some fruit with them and chug down a bottle of water. "Come on lets get moving."
They nod and stand up. "Ill change into wolf form so you guys can rest. "Thanks", Leah says.

I change into wolf form and the twins hop on my back. I keep walking as they feel asleep.

The rejected kidnapped mate (completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें