Chapter 3

(^Pic of Taylor)

Lillians pov

Why does school have to be so boring? Right now i was in algebra class listening to the boring teacher speak. Even though i barely listen in class i get good grades. Im so happy because its Friday which means ill be going to the movies with my friends.

Once the bell rung I gathered my stuff. Heading to my next class i had with Taylor. I sat at my seat in the front and sat their bored. The bell rung and it was finally lunch!

I walked to the cafeteria grabbing my food to notice that Kayla wasn't here.
Where's Kayla at Tay? Shes sick she wanted me to tell you. Oh well next time tell me sooner so i wont be worried sick. Ok Ms. Miller, she giggled. After eating my chicken salad and hanging out with Taylor and her mate Jace i headed to class.

I was in my last period waiting for the bell to ring. Five minutes later the bell rung. Finally! I grabber my backpack walking into the hall when i smelt a warm vanilla smell. I followed the scent that led to......MATE! My mate was Mason Carter the Alpha! He came speed walking towards me grabbing my wrist growling.

Then he said words that broke my heart into pieces. I Mason Carter soon to be Alpha rejects Lillian Miller he spat. I didn't even notice the crowd around us they were quiet and shocked. Then i heard laughing and laughing. Some people yelled out stuff like Jerk! Dweeb! Whore! I finally realized my situation and ran for the doors that led out of the school. As i was running the woods i heard a twig snap. Whose there! I said with a shaky voice since i was crying. Your worst nightmare!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cliffhanger! Will be updating tomorrow. Fill free to read my other books

Vote
Comment
Share