Chapter 6

Lillian's pov

I don't know whats worst. The pain from my mate or the pain from all my beatings.

Right now i was in the middle of my second beating of the day. I was sick of this everyday routine! I just want to go home to see my family!

Oh darling i just begun, he grinned evilly. Leave me alone you psycho! He placed the silver knife covered in wolfsbane running it up my arm to my armpit.

You know what you whore! Im
Sick of waiting for the money! So each day i don't get the money i will torture you even more.

He pulled a freaking gun out of his pocket and pointed it at my leg. I whimpered in fear scared to death.

Pow! I was shot in the leg while the silver bullet stung. I cried out in pain. He then came over and kicked my stomach as hard as he could. I howled in pain.

Please stop! Oh princess ill be back soon. He kissed my forehead which made me cry even harder.

Mom, dad, mate? I need you!

Masons pov

I need my mate! I can't concentrate without her! Ive been doing it with girls for the past two weeks. I know its bad because she can feel the pain but I'm just fucking stressed! 

Today im having a meeting with her parents. They sat in the two chairs across from me ready to start the meeting.

We need to have a plan to get your daughter and my mate back, i stated. Look alpha, her dad started.
We really don't care to much for Lillian.

When she turned 17 we were gonna abandoned her but it seems to we don't have to.

What do you mean? Shes your daughters. No shes a mistake that we should have never had. Are You seriously just giving away your daughter to some kidnapper?!

Yes alpha and its final her mother said. I can't believe this! They do not care for their poor Lill whose probably getting beat up right now. I slammed my fist on the desk i was beyond mad. You guys can go! They left and i got a email from my computer.

It was a picture of Lillian! She had bruises and cuts everywhere. Her head was hanging down so i couldn't see her beautiful face. I read the message. Sooner the you give me the money sooner you'll have your mate.

What makes this man think i should give him my money! I need to find a way to get my mate back fast.

Its all your fault, my wolf Xavier said. You shouldn't of never rejected her!

I know i know but I'm working on getting her back.

Better, he yelled making me have a headache.

I went to bed thinking on how i was going to get my mate back.