Chapter 10

Lillian

1 month later

I lay there on the cold floor from him using me again. I curl up in a ball. Its so cold i can't feel my toes. I hear the door open and i look up with my good eye.

Guess what mutt, you will be going on in a month, he smirked. Some guy paid me the money but it is wasn't your mate he shrugged.

For the first time since i was kidnapped i felt a little bit of hope in me.

Sweetie I'm going to make your live living hell before you leave me. He laughed walking out laughing. I smiled because i would be free and be able to see my family.

Mason

While i was in my office my beta Dylan came
Into the room. Alpha Mason i have good news. I looked from my work, this better be good. I gave all my college money up to the man who has Lillian. He said we can have her in a month. I got up from my chair and ran over to hug him.

Thanks bro, uh yeah he said while patting my back. Why'd you did it? I know how much it pain she was in because my mom went through it. He left and i got back on my laptop.

There was a picture of a pretty bad beat up Lillian. She had cuts all over. A black eye and bruises. I zoomed in into the picture that was on her stomach. It read " raped". I growled how could he. I walked into the kitchen while i heard someone greet the Luna. She kissed me and headed back to making dinner. Everyone loves her in the pack.

She even helps me with some alpha work. When Lillian comes i don't know what I'm going to do. I will worry about her when she gets here.

Babe can i talk to you in private. We went into a private room and she looked nervous. I used magic from a witch to get pregnant. So when we did it last night it made me pregnant. She looked at her shoes.

So im the father, i asked. Yes and the other thing is that your mate is slowly going to die, but i only did it because it seems like you don't care, she whispered.

I looked at her shocked. Why did you do this, I raised my voice a little. I do but you should have asked me. Emily just leave i yelled. She whimpered and left. I need time to think.

Lillian

My whole body started to feel numb. Pain shot throughout my whole body. I cried out in pain. I screamed so loud that my kidnapper came running in. He picked me up but set me back down fast. Your ice cold mutt! His eyes widened. Your mate got another female pregnant. He laughed. What a mate you have mutt.

Your gonna die darling. He said with no emotion. I whimpered as another shot of pain went throughout my body. I screamed in agony. Tears coming down like a waterfall.

M-mate doesn't love us, my wolf whimpered. Im sorry Melody I'm so sorry i cried. You should just leave me. Im causing you to much pain. I heard her howl.

Im going to shut you out for a while so you can heal. I heard her whimper and say ok. Then i didn't hear her anymore.

The pain worsened since she left. I tried moving but i screamed. This isn't going to stop me from beating you mutt. He took his whip out and whipped me till i blacked out

I will update again tonight. Hope you like it.