Chapter 11

Lillian
1 month later

I yelp as i sit up. Ive been feeling weak ever since the night when the kidnapper told me when he got a girl pregnant. He came into the room smiling hard.

Lets make you beautiful for your mate he grinned. He punched me and i groaned. He sliced over my eye and i gasped. I had scars all over my body and cuts that wont heal since i don't have my wolf. Stand he yelled. I stood up but fell. Im so weak that i cant even stand! I stood again and whimpered in pain.

I was still ice cold and i wish it would stop. He undid the chains and picked me up. I was tossed into the trunk of the white van and he got in and drove off.

~*~

We arrived close by the pack house with my mate standing out there with warriors behind him. We stepped out i fell but my kidnapper helped me up by pulling me up by my hair.

We stood face to face with my mate. I kept my head down not wanting to show my beat up face. Hand over the girl, my mate yelled. Ah, ah, ah he said. I need the money first. The boy who i think wad the beta handed him the money. What happened to my dad being the beta?

I dropped into the snow and my kidnapper drove off. My bare legs and feet got even colder in the snow. I felt a hand lift my chin up. The person gasped which was my mate.

I backed up feeling scared now. Please don't hurt me I whispered. He reached for me but I flinched. He picked me up and yelped. Your so ice cold he said. I couldnt answer because i blacked out.

***

I woke up in the pack doctor room. I had bandages all over me. I was still ice cold. I sat up and looked to see if anyone was in the room with me and i frowned nobody missed me? I ripped the IV out of my arm and stumbled out to find my room.

I opened the door to see it was totally different. Tears slipped down my cheek. I went to the twins room to see that it was empty. I went to mum and dads room to see it was also empty.

I heard talking around the corner to see Mason talking to a girl who was rubbing her stomach. I slid down the wall and cried.

My family is gone, my mate doesn't want me, and im going to die. The beta walked up to me with worry in his eyes.

Why are you out of the hospital? I shrugged he picked me up and took me back to the pack doctor. He laid me in the bed and sat next to me.

Im going to die, i whispered. He looked down with sadness. Im afraid you will. Can you tell me were my family went? Im not really sure hun they left to go to a doing pack saying they didn't care for you.

My heart stopped. Nobody loves me, i looked down letting tears slip. I looked at all the scars on my body. Can you help me get to the bathroom. He nodded and picked my cold, fragile body up.

Im going to check on my mate now, call me if you need me, he smiled.

I walked into the bathroom. I had a black eye, my brown hair was messy and my other eye had a long scar across it. I decided to take a shower to get all the blood off. I wish i could wash away the pain. I sighed and stepped out of the shower. I put a robe on and went to the hospital bed.

The doctor came in and smiled. Hello Lillian. Im just going to change your medicines. I nodded and she changed them. She left the room which made it quiet.

My mate came in and sighed looking at me. He tried holding my hand but I whispered. Mate doesn't love me i kept thinking. Kill me, I whispered. Huh? Just kill me Mason im going to die anyways. Once her baby is born im going to be dead so get it over with. He sighed. Im not going to kill you. I just nodded. C-can i eat something. He nodded. I walked out of the room. I went to the kitchen and grabbed a box of cereal I haven't eaten over months.

I heard pack members past saying hello luna. I looked back to see it was Masons new "mate". I sighed. Pouring the milk into my cereal i sat down and ate silently. Whore! She screamed at me knocking my cereal off the table.

Aren't you fat enough. She punched me and i held my cheek. I heard a growl. Emily! He pushed her aside and put his face in the side of my neck. I pushed him away and let the tears slip. You already marked your luna, I whispered. You know what he slapped me withe a powerful hit. He looked shocked. You don't have to worry about me. I Lillian Miller except Mason C- I couldn't say the rest because he hugged me tight.

Please don't he begged. I take away Emily Nelsons Luna title, Mason said. The babies not mine either. I had the spell taken off so your not pregnant. He picked me up carrying  me bridal style.

We arrived to a room that smelt like him. He laid me down on the first soft bed I've been on in months. He held my hands looking at my wrist. Silver, he growled. Get some sleep love, well talk more tomorrow.

I feel asleep into a deep sleep of nightmares

The rejected kidnapped mate (completed)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara