The End.

Wow, this book has gone a long ways with all of you.

Just because I made this book, I have developed so many amazing friendships.

I even have a twin/ best friend, another best friend, an Internet mom and crush curse buddy, a pun master, and so many more.

You guys are like family to me. My second family that cares and supports me so much.

I wouldn't be the same person I am today if I haven't had an online friendship with any of you or made this book.

Book 2 will be up right after (basically look now) I publish this last chapter.

Hopefully there will be more readers that read this book and then go on to my second book.

I'll update a one shot tomorrow in the next book.

I've cried with you, laughed with you, blushed with you, smiled with you, hugged you, motivated you, was a little sassy with you, and everything else with all of you readers.

Fanfiction and writing has changed my life forever. In a good way of course.

You guys are amazing and I'm tearing up from happiness and other personal reasons that will not be said.

I've spent my summer staying up all night just to talk to some of you readers that are hours behind or ahead of me.

I procrastinated a lot of stuff just for Wattpad (homework right now. I AM NOT EVEN A PROCRASTINATOR!)

I care so much about you all and want the best for you all.

I love helping you guys through your saddest and hardest times.

I love making you guys happy and I love that some of you opened your music taste to me.

I don't know what else to say.

Thank you.

For all of the views, votes, comments, and everything.

The comments make my day with how supportive and hilarious you guys are.

I hope to meet you readers and mostly my Wattpad friends in real life because that would be really cool.

Love you guys so much and Au Revoir for this book.

(I'm taking French. Au Revoir means Goodbye.)

Love you guys💕