Heated Kisses

Hey guys! This is a request from kaykat246 ! WARNING: HEATED MAKE OUT SESSION!!! I hope you like this one shot! It may not be long or the best, but I tried. Daughter of Poseidon🐠🐳 (Not edited)
🐟🐬🐟🐬🐟🐬🐟🐬🐟🐬🐟
   You were sitting in Cabin Three bored to death. You didn't have anyone to hang out with because your brother Percy was with Annabeth working on Capture the Flag plans.

  You were currently sitting on your blue bed trying to think of something. You thought of reading, but then remembered that you had dyslexia. Plus, you didn't feel like reading.

  You thought of drawing fish and sea animals, but then remembered that you sucked and can't draw. You then had a great idea: have a sleep over with Annabeth and Piper. Hazel was at Camp Jupiter, so she wouldn't be able to make it.

  You walked out of the Poseidon Cabin and ran to the Athena Cabin. You almost tripped a few times, but you managed to catch yourself. When you got to the cabin, you knocked your signature knock. Annabeth opened the door.

"Hey (Y/N)! What are you doing here?" She asked curiously with a smile on her face.

"Do you want to have a sleep over in the Poseidon Cabin with me tonight! I'm going to see if Piper can go!" You said excitingly.

"Sure! I'll come around 7!" She said while walking back into her cabin.

  You walked to the Aphrodite Cabin, not ready to smell the millions of expensive perfumes they have. You approached the pink cabin and knocked three times. Piper opened the door.

"Hey (Y/N)!" She said.

"Hey Pipes! Do you want to have a sleep over in the Poseidon Cabin with me and Annabeth tonight?"

"Sure! I'll be there at 6:45!"

"Okay!"

   You sprinted back to your cabin to make a list of things to do during the sleep over. When you got to your cabin, you got a piece of paper and a pen and sat down at your desk.

List:
7:00-8:00~ Just Dance
8:00-8:15~ Food Break
8:15-9:00~ Truth or Dare
9:00-9:30~ Food Break
9:30-bed~ Movies

  By the time you finished making your list of things to do, you heard the conch horn blow for dinner. You got up off your chair and walked out of the Poseidon Cabin.

  When you got to the dining pavilion, you got in line to get your food. You decided to get (F/F) and (F/D). You went over to your table with Percy and sat your drink down before walking over to the fire to dump some (F/F) in the fire to please Poseidon. The fire turned blue and you sat down at your table.

Timeskip
   You were in your cabin setting up Just Dance 2016 in your Wii when you heard knocking on the door. You walked over to the door and opened it to reveal Piper in her coffee pajamas.

"Hey Pipes! Come on in and make yourself comfortable!"

"Okay! By the way, where is Percy staying?"

"He said he's staying in the Zeus Cabin because I guess Jason is visiting for some reason."

"Oh, yeah."

leo valdez x reader (book 1)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें