Fun Question

Okay guys, it's another authors note...but this one is kinda cool! I've been dying to ask you guys this question and I keep forgetting to at the beginning of every chapter. By the way, I love the pic in the media! (Percy and Annabeth watching fireworks)

Here's the question: If you happened to listen to the Sirens, what would be your flaw they tell you?

You know how Percy's is loyalty and Annabeth's is jealousy? It would be like what would they tell you.

I know loyalty isn't bad, but people could take it to their advantage. Jealousy isn't too bad, but it's worse than other things.

Do you want to know what the Sirens would tell me?

I care too much about things guys. I care too much about people and everything. I know it's not bad, just like loyalty, but people could use that as an advantage to use me.

I care about things that most people don't. I HAVE to make people happy or I'm not happy. If someone is sad, then I have to cheer them up.

When I see other people cry, in movies and real life, I start to tear up because I'm emotional and sensitive.

Even if I don't know the person, I will still cry. I don't know what it is.

Caring too much could cause so much heartbreak, but that doesn't matter to me.

I care about all of you and love you all deeply. For all the writers out there, when you guys post sad authors notes, I try my best to help.

I start to cry when you guys say YOU cry. It's almost like a weight on my chest if I don't help.

I feel upset if I don't help other people. This is what CARING TOO MUCH does to me! Anyways, what is you guys' answer! Love you guys!💙❤️ Xoxo~ Cierra, Daughter of Apollo🌞