Drive-In Movies

Hey guys! I know I lied about updating my Nico story yesterday, but I'll update tonight. I changed the cover for all my stories! This again may not be the best story or the longest, as I literally am making everything up now. Anyways, daughter of Hestia in this one🍂!
<><><><><><><><><><><><>
   You were in your cabin watching Netflix while sitting by your fireplace. You were a daughter of Hestia, which means you have a cozy and comforting personality and the ability to be immune to fire.

  You were also the girlfriend to the one and only, Bad Boy Supreme, Leo Valdez. You guys were best friends for two and a half years before he asked you out. You think it was love at first sight because when you first saw him, you knew he was the one. You and him have been dating for two years now.

  What show were you watching on Netflix? It was Pretty Little Liars. You were on season 5 episode 18. You were re-watching the whole series because you were waiting on Season 7a to come out June 21. (Anyone watch PLL??)

  By your side was a nice, hot cup of hot chocolate. It was topped with whip cream, peppermint shavings, and drizzled with chocolate. You made it yourself.

   Since you were the only child of Hestia, as Hestia herself told Chiron, your cabin had a mini kitchen and a full size bathroom. The best part was that you get the whole cabin to yourself and a huge bedroom with a walk in closet. Let's just say, you loved being the child of Hestia.

  As you were finishing watching episode eighteen of season five on PLL, there was a gentle knock on the door. You tossed the fuzzy blankets off of you and silently went to the door.

  You opened the door and gently smiled at the person before you. You saw the familiar brown/black curls, elf ears, and chocolate brown eyes of Leo Valdez. Gods, how you loved this man.

"Hey Leo! What brings you here?"

"Will you go on a date with me?" He asked hopefully.

"Leo, I'm your girlfriend. One, you don't have to ask me anymore. Two, you didn't have to ask. And three, of course!" You said while giggling.

"Okay! We are going to the drive-in movies, so wear something cozy and I'll pick you up around 6:30 to go out of the  camp borders in my pick up truck!" Leo said while grinning widely.

"Leo, what movie are we seeing?"

"Well (Y/N), it's three movies tonight! We are seeing Now You See Me 2, Popstar: Never Stop Never Stopping, and Finding Dory!!!!" He said excitedly.

"Great! See you tonight Leo!" You said as you gave him a hug and peck on the lips before closing your cabin door to get ready.

  You looked at the clock and saw that it was 5:00. 'Great! Leo's going to be here in an hour and a half and I don't know what to wear!' You thought as you sighed heavily, knowing where you'll have to go. The Aphrodite Cabin.

  You walked out of your cabin and went across camp to the awfully smelling cabin with too much pink and lace. You got to the cabin and knocked on the cabin door.

  Luckily, Lacy opened the door and not Drew. Lacy was your best friend whom you trusted a lot. You would risk your life just to save her and she would do the same.

"Hey (Y/N)! What brings you here?" She said curiously while smiling.

"Will you help me get ready for a date with Leo tonight? He's just taking me out to the drive-in, so pick an outfit that is cozy and casual."

"Alright! I could do that. Follow me and sit at the hair station! I've got the perfect outfit for you!"

  You walked into the horrendous Aphrodite cabin with Lacy at your tail. You went and sat in a chair at the hair station while she went to the closet to pick your outfit.