Frustration

This idea was requested by ForeverAlone215 . Sorry for taking forever to make it! I've been so busy with school and dance. Hope you like it! Daughter of Hestia in this one shot...
☀️🌞☀️🌞☀️🌞☀️🌞☀️🌞☀️🌞
        You were in your cozy cabin pacing around your fireplace while trying to think of something to do. You just got back from practicing your powers at the hearth. You had a nice long talk with your mom about random stuff like sword practicing and archery. You couldn't think of anything, so you began singing to yourself while trying to think of something. All of a sudden, an idea struck you!

'I haven't seen Leo all day! I'll go see what he's up to. Maybe I can help him with one of his projects!' You thought.

     You ran out of the Hestia cabin and began walking to Cabin Nine. On the way to Cabin Nine, you were greeted by some of your friends. You were greeted by Will, Percy, Annabeth, Piper, and Nico. You would've been greeted by Jason, Hazel, and Frank if they weren't at Camp Jupiter for the week.

    You got to Cabin Nine and knocked on the door. You were worried about Leo because you haven't seen him since Lunch of yesterday. He usually never missed Dinner, so you knew something must be going on.

     Nyssa, Leo's sister, opened the door.

"Hey (Y/N)! What's up?" Nyssa asked.

"Hey. Have you seen Leo? I haven't seen him all day and I'm a little worried." You replied.

"Umm, he's not in his bunk so he must be in Bunker Nine." She said.

"Okay! Thanks Nyss!" You replied with a smile and waved bye to her.

    Nyssa smiled and waved back. You made your way to the Forrest. On your way to Bunker Nine, you heard laughing from the Naiads playing in the creak. You smiled. You also saw Dryads playing tag with each other and satyrs playing their pipes. You said hi to Juniper and Grover who were making grass deserts.

    You soon came to Bunker Nine. Since you were Leo's best friend, you knew what the password was. Sh... Don't tell him this, but the password was This Boy is on Fire!!! Anyways, you went into Bunker Nine and walked through the long corridor.

    Bunker 9 has so many rooms and metals everywhere that you had to be careful. You made your way throughout the endless Bunker to find Leo. You shouted his name a couple of times and got no reply. This worried you even more.

   Soon, you heard groaning coming from one of the rooms. You walk in to see Leo slamming his head against his work table. You ran over to him and gave him a hug from behind.

"Hey Leo. What's wrong?" You asked with a worried tone.

"I can't figure out one of Archimedes's inventions and it's making me frustrated!" He somewhat yelled. You were a little startled at his tone but decided to brush it off.

"Do you want any help? I'll give you the supplies you need and everything. Just try one more time. I'm sure you'll get it right this time." You replied back softly.

"Fine! But only because you're helping me." He replied.

    You smiled and blushed a little when he said this. You might have a slight crush...no! Who am I kidding!.... A HUGE crush on your best friend. I know, so clique right? You smiled and grabbed a stool as he sat down and began working on the project one more time.

"Wrench please." Leo said.

   You handed him a wrench. His fingers gently brushed against yours and you smiled. All of a sudden, the invention fell and shattered to the ground. Leo slammed his hand against his work table and sighed in frustration.