Flirting At The Mall

This is going to be short, simple, and sweet. I have a little bit of Writers Block right now. I hope you guys like this! Mortal AU.

{UNEDITED}
||||||||||||||||||||||||||
You, Piper, Annabeth, and Hazel were at the mall going shopping to get new clothes and hand sanitizers from Bath & Body Works.

The first store you guys went to was Bath & Body Works. There, you got five hand sanitizers because there was the five for six dollars deal.

Next was Claire's. You and Piper decided to get matching flower crowns. You got a black flower crown with a gem hanging down and she got a purple replica of yours.

After Claire's, Annabeth wanted to go to JC Penny's. At JC Penny's, you got a shirt that was maroon and said "You're Weird. I Like You."

Hazel wanted to get a dress from Forever 21. You got a packet of five pairs of socks. They were all bunny related.

You wanted to go to Hot Topic to get a Melanie Martinez shirt, but there wasn't enough time.

You all started to get hungry, so you decided to go to Aunty Anne's Pretzels.

You got original pretzel bites with a Sprite, Piper got cinnamon sugar pretzel bites with a blue lemonade, Annabeth got a pizza pretzel with a Coke, and Hazel got mini pretzel dogs with a Pepsi.

After getting your food, you all decided to sit at a table in the food court. You walked to the escalator to go downstairs.

While stepping on the escalator, you almost fell because you had no balance. You were also a klutz. (That's what happened to me when I went to the mall on Wednesday.)

You safely made it down stairs without falling down the escalator or getting your foot caught.

Hazel found a table to sit at, which was right in front of the carousel. You were thinking of the song "Carousel" while sitting down.

As you all began eating and talking, Piper happened to look up in the upper level.

She quickly tapped your shoulder, causing your attention to divert to Piper and ignore what Annabeth was saying.

"(Y/N), look at the group of cute guys up there. There's four of them and four of us!" She exclaimed.

Hazel and Annabeth now had their attention on Piper too. Piper looked really excited about the group of guys.

"We should flirt with them!" She said loudly.

"I'm not doing that Piper. I'm too shy to even talk to normal people."  You said.

"Same here." Hazel replied.

"Whatever. Then I'll do it." Piper said.

You and Hazel shared a nervous look and looked at Annabeth to see her just shrugging.

"HEY CUTIES UP THERE! YOU GUYS ARE HOT!" Piper screamed.

You looked away in embarrassment after seeing the group of guys look at Piper. You sighed in the process of doing so.

"They're coming down here!" Piper said excitingly.

You waited about two minutes when the group of four guys came and stood in front of your table.

"Hey Ladies." One of the guys said.

You studied all of them carefully. There was a tall guy that had blonde hair and electric blue eyes.

Another guy said hello. He had Raven black hair and bright sea green eyes.

You moved on to the guys that was tall and looked Chinese. He had a military style buzz cut and brown eyes.