(You Know What This Is)

Another authors note by your author who makes too much of them.

My heart stopped beating when I saw this.

WE HIT 12K!

Thank you guys so much!

I know I post too many authors notes and I appreciate you all still reading this book!

You are all so supportive and give me such great ideas when I need them!

I am truly grateful to have such spectacular readers like you all!

I don't know what I would do without you guys in writing and in real life.

I talk to most of my readers through the comments and messages and it's great getting to know you all!

I'm a very introverted person, so you guys bring out my extroverted side.

I'm speechless because we reached this far! I don't know what to say!

My mouth is hanging open and my eyes are wide because I'm so happy!

You are all truly amazing people and I'm glad to have you all as internet friends.

Gah...I AM SO HAPPY!!!

I am almost to 200 followers thanks to all of you!

Thank you for everything you guys do: viewing, voting, commenting, adding this story to your library/ reading lists, following, and sharing if any of you do that.

I love every single one of you (even those silent readers). You guys make me smile and laugh with all the comments you put.

Most of the time, you are the ones that make my day. Some of you even make my whole entire year!

Updates will come soon. I'll post possibly two later on today in the afternoon my time because I'm a little tired and I need to binge read!

The afternoon for me is the next day for some of you.

I appreciate that people around the world view this book.

As I know of, this book has viewers from America, United Arab Emirates, and Africa.

Anywhere else? Anyone from Europe that views this book?

Love you guys and wait patiently for the updates💕