Perverted Songs

Warning: Cussing
<Unedited>
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••• You and Leo were sitting on the couch bored in Bunker 9. You didn't know what to do and so did Leo.

Leo decided to work on a project while you had nothing. All you brought with you was a book, so your only choice was to read.

You loved reading though. You were a child of Athena and just got the new Harry Potter script "The Cursed Child".

You opened the book and began reading. As soon as you read the first word, you were addicted.

Harry Potter books were like a drug to you. As soon as you read the first page of the series, you immediately get hooked.

You sighed in happiness because Leo was not bugging you because he was tinkering with his projects.

You still loved Leo though. He was your boyfriend and him being annoying was just part of the package.

Why would someone date Leo if they didn't like him being annoying?

You didn't know what Leo was making, and you didn't care at the moment because you had your favorite book in your hands.

As you were reading, you thought that Scorpius was just so adorable. You had no reason, you just thought he was.

You grabbed the blanket that was on the floor and covered up with it. It was Leo's red, fuzzy blanket that he let nobody snuggle up with except you.

Leo was a dork, but he was your dork.

You laid down on the couch with your arms holding up the book. Hopefully you didn't drop it on your face because you've done that a few times.

Let's just say, it hurts. Especially on the nose.

Your stomach growled, so you put the book down and got up.

You walked to Leo by his work desk and wrapped your arms around his waist. He jumped but then relaxed.

He paused what he was doing and turned around to hug you back. You were enveloped in a mountain of warmth.

You pulled away and kissed Leo's lips. He kissed back and pulled away for air. You stayed close that your noses were touching.

"May I get a candy bar from your secret stash?" You asked.

"Uh...no." Leo said.

"Please." You pulled out the puppy dog eyes and pouty lip that you knew Leo couldn't resist.

"Why do you have to do this to me?" You heard him mutter.

"I guess you can." He said before stealing another kiss.

You walked to Leo's bed he made for the bunker and pressed the hidden button.

He secret compartment in the wall opened up, revealing Leo's stash of skittles and chocolate.

You grabbed a chocolate bar and grabbed a package of skittles for Leo to tell him thank you.

You walked back to Leo and rested your head on his shoulder. You handed him the skittles and pecked his cheek.

"Thank you." You whispered in his ear before walking back to the couch to read your book.

You moved around on the couch and got into a comfortable laying position to read.

You opened your book back up and continued your reading. You wanted to finish it in one day.

You heard Leo put down his tools, signaling he was done working on his project.