Fireworks

Hello outstanding readers! I have brought fourth a special one shot that is not related to any requests. Tis' one shot is about fireworks! I hope you guys like this!
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||
You were excited for the fireworks tonight. It was the Fourth of July and you loved the Camp Half-Blood fireworks.

The Hermes Cabin is doing them this year since they know where to get the 'Good Stuff'.

You were currently walking to Bunker 9 to hang out with Leo, your best friend. You had a secret though, you were in love with him.

You would never admit it to him because you were too afraid of rejection. You were also very self conscious.

You got to the doors of Bunker 9 and punched in the password. The door opened up and you walked in.

You yelled for Leo's name but nobody answered. You walked in farther and saw Leo hunched over his work desk.

You decided to scare him. You slowly crept behind him and wrapped your arms around him quickly. He jumped and almost fell off his chair, but you caught him.

He turned around to glare at the person who did this. When he saw it was you, his eyes softened and he smiled.

He hugged you and you hugged back. You loved your best friend's warm hugs that were so comforting and relaxing.

He pulled away and looked back at his project mumbling something. He then looked at your confused expression and chuckled.

"It's nothing. What do you want to do?" Leo asked.

"We could watch movies?" You asked.

"Sure."

Leo got off of his chair and walked over to his Wii. He put in a movie and cleared a space. He didn't have a couch, but one bean bag.

Leo sat in the bean bag and you glared at him. He had a confused expression. You pouted and tilted your head back sighing.

"Where am I suppose to sit?" You complained.

Leo grinned and patted the spot next to him. You secretly blushed and looked away so he wouldn't see it.

"With me!" He chirped happily.

You walked over to the bean bag and sat next to Leo. You were both really close to each other. You were almost sitting in his lap.

The movie was done sooner than it seemed. You checked the time to see it was 5:18. The fireworks started at 9:30 and you wanted to get ready.

"Hey Leo? I'm going to go and get ready for the fireworks." You said.

"Okay. Are you going with anyone?" He asked.

"Nope. Just me, myself, and I. Do you want to sit with me?" You asked.

"Yeah. That was my plan!" He smiled.

You walked out of the bunker and went to your cabin. When you got to your cabin, you decided to take a shower.

You turned on the water and waited for the temperature to be just right. When it was perfect, you took your shower.

After your shower, you wrapped a towel around you and wrung out your hair. You walked over to your dresser and picked an outfit since nobody was in your cabin.

You went through your drawers and decided on a grey tank top with an American Flag heart and an American Flag pair of denim shorts.

You went back to the bathroom and got changed. After you got changed, you combed through your hair.

You blow dried your hair and decided to straighten it. After you straightened it, you put your hair into two French braids.

For makeup, you just applied a little bit of mascara. You weren't that big in the makeup department because you thought it was a waste of money, even though you can get some for free from the Aphrodite Cabin.

You didn't do a lot of jewelry either. You already had in your pearl earrings that you always wear. You picked out red, white, and blue bracelets to wear.

You checked the time and saw that it was 9:15. You didn't realize time went by that fast. You put on a pair of socks and quickly put on your BLACK Vans.

You raced out the door and ran to Half Blood Hill, where Leo told you to meet him.

When you got there, you saw Leo sitting on a red blanket. He looked up at you and widened his eyes. You thought you saw a tinge of pink on his cheeks, but it was too dark to tell.

He patted the spot next to him and you sat down. You looked at the night sky as the fireworks began to go.

The Stolls' did get some good fireworks. There was one like an alien space ship. It shot up in the air while lighting up and spinning. It exploded into a range of beautiful colors.

You were still watching the fireworks as Leo looked over to you. He admired how you looked. He saw your eyes light up with each firework in the sky.

You felt someone staring at you and you took a side glance at Leo. You smiled to yourself and lightly giggled.

"Staring is rude you creep. By the way, a picture lasts longer." You told Leo, not taking your eyes off the sky.

"S-sorry." He stuttered.

It was starting to get chilly outside and you forgot a jacket. You shivered and Leo took notice.

"Are you cold?" He asked concerned.

"Y-yeah." You said, stuttering because of shivering.

You soon felt a warm arm wrap around your shoulder. You looked at Leo while blushing. He pulled you closer so that you were shoulder to shoulder.

"Thank you Leo." You said.

After a few minutes, you hesitantly moved your head to rest on Leo's shoulder. You didn't see him smile, but you knew he was.

All the heat was making you extremely tired. You closed your eyes to rest them. You didn't think you were going to fall asleep.

You felt an arm shaking you awake. You groaned and nuzzled your face into Leo's chest. You felt him chuckle.

He shook you a little more, which caused more groaning from you.

"Stooop Leoooo. Just let me sleep!" You whined while dragging the o's. You felt Leo bend down to your ear.

"(Y/N), it's the last firework." He cooed in your ear. This caused you to immediately sit up because the last fireworks were your favorites.

You were still nuzzled in Leo's embrace to keep you warm. You saw him press a button and a (F/C) firework erupted into the sky.

It was a message firework. You read it and smiled the biggest smile of your life. It was really cute. The firework read:

'(Y/N), will you be my girlfriend?
Love, Leo Valdez'

Awes were heard from everybody as the whole Aphrodite cabin squealed. Even the son's of Aphrodite did.

You looked at Leo to see he was looking at you with big, hopeful eyes. You wrapped your arms around his neck and leaned in. Before your lips connected, you whispered 'Yes.'

Leo closed the space between you two and you shared a sweet kiss under the fireworks of the grand finale.

This was by far the best Camp Half Blood firework show. All because of Leo though.
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||
I thought of this idea last minute. I think it contained a lot of fluff and was super adorable! Anyway, HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY AGAIN! 💙❤️🇺🇸🎆(Three days until Leo's birthday!!!) Love you all to pieces! Xoxo💜~ Cierra, Daughter of Apollo🌞