Marriage Goals

Hey guys! I hope you like this one shot! It's kinda weird though...but also funny. Maybe? I don't know... Daughter of Apollo🌞
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
   You and Leo have been married for sixteen years and have a fourteen year old daughter named Bianca.

  Bianca has Leo's tan skin and thick, curly hair. She also has his elf features, but she looks adorable with them. She has your (E/C) eyes and your stunning smile. She has Leo's jaw shape and your nose.

  She loves building things and helps Leo in his workshop. She has Leo's funny and flirty personality, but your caring and kind part. She has Leo's mischievous smirk that anybody could fall in love with.

  As for her powers, she is a fire user like Leo. This is good for you and Leo because she never got burnt when she was a baby and would touch the hot stove while you were cooking. Since you were a daughter of Apollo, she had your ability to bend light.

  Chiron said she was powerful enough to live with you and Leo. She didn't have to go to Camp Half Blood. You and Leo were glad because the house would be boring without your sweet daughter. Plus, you both stayed at Camp Jupiter anyways.

  Leo, being the amazing Son of Hephaestus, made a demigod scent protectant spray. He made it for the rest of the Seven, Will, Nico, and all of their kids. Will and Nico adopted a daughter and named her Maria after Nico's mom.

  Percy and Annabeth had a daughter named Maggie and a son named Charles. Piper and Jason had a daughter named Silena and a son named Jasper (haha). Frank and Hazel had a daughter named Emily after Frank's mom.

  Anyways, back to the point. You and Leo rarely argued. When you guys did, it would be about stupid stuff. You would stay mad at him for a few minutes because it was always him messing stuff up, but then you would giggle and kiss him.

   You were thirty three and Leo was thirty four. You both got married at twenty and had Bianca at twenty one.

  Today was one of those days where Leo screwed up...four times! Here is what Leo did to annoy you.

Argument One:
   You woke up this morning and realized that Leo wasn't in bed. He was probably making breakfast or something. Today was Saturday, so he didn't have to work.

  You got up and decided to take a shower. Before you took your shower, you grabbed a pair of clothes. You went in the bathroom and turned the water on.

  After the shower, you dried yourself off and got changed. Your hair was wrapped up in a towel while you brushed your teeth in you and Leo's personal bathroom.

  After brushing your teeth, you took the towel off your head and brushed your hair. You blow dried it and put it in a messy bun for the day.

  You walked down the stairs of you and Leo's house. You walked into the kitchen to see Leo making waffles in the waffle maker.

  You walked behind Leo and wrapped your arms his waist. He turned around and hugged you back while you hummed in delight at the warmth radiating off of him.

  He kissed your forehead before mumbling 'good morning' in your hair. You pulled away from Leo's embrace and kissed him before you both sat down at the kitchen table and ate the waffles Leo made.

"You know what (Y/N)?" Leo replied while smirking.

"What...?" You replied cautiously.

"It sure is....muggy out today..." He says.

"Leo, I swear to the gods if you put all of our mugs in our front yard..." You trailed off.

  He smirked while getting up to poor the coffee. He grabbed a bowl from the cabinets and pored his coffee in it.