Sea Date

Hello gorgeous readers! This was requested by 1nsanely_Amaz1ng a long time ago. I kind of forgot about it... You are a daughter of Poseidon in this one shot.

<UNEDITED>
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||
You were sitting in Bunker 9 with your boyfriend. You were really bored and didn't know what to do.

You and Leo were both sitting on his bed he put in the bunker for long nights. You were both cuddling and trying to think of something to do.

You were thinking and thinking until an idea popped into your head. You thought it was a really good idea.

"Let's go on a date." You said.

Leo just stared at you for a minute. You didn't know what your boyfriend was doing. He then blinked and grinned.

"Sure. Where though?"

"I'll take you on an underwater sea date. We don't even have to do anything. We can just sit in a bubble and kiss."

"(Y/N). Water and fire don't mix."

"Then why are you dating the daughter of Poseidon?"

"Shut up. What time then?"

"We could do five and meet at the lake."

"Okay."

"I'm going to get ready. See ya later Leo."

You walked out of the Bunker and back to Cabin 3. Hopefully you wouldn't run into Persassy because he did not approve of you and Leo's relationship.

Of course, when you got inside your cabin, there he was. He was sitting on your bed with a serious glare.

"Where have you been?" He asked.

"The Bunker with Leo."

"What did I tell you about dating him?" He glared at you.

"Want me to get Annabeth and the whole Aphrodite Cabin?" You sassed back.

All of Percy's features paled. He gulped and stared at you wide eyed. You smirked and raised an eyebrow.

"You wouldn't."

"Wanna bet?"

"N-no. F-fine, I approve of y-yours and L-Leo's relationship." Percy said.

"Thank you." You said.

You walked over to your dresser to get changed into a bathing suit. You picked out your white crochet bikini top and black bottoms.

You walked to the bathroom and got changed. When you came out, you picked out a blue, floral print kimono for a cover up.

You through your hair into a messy bun and grabbed a pair of sunglasses. You put on your black sandals and checked the time.

It was 4:55 and you ran to the lake. You didn't bother grabbing a towel since you were the daughter of the sea god.

When you got there, you saw Leo looking out into the water. He was in his red flame swim trunks.

You blushed and studied his back muscles as they contracted and released. You also loved his curly hair and tan skin with his adorable elf ears.

You quietly put all of your stuff down by Leo's. He had a picnic basket by him and a picnic blanket.

You ran up to Leo and jumped on his back. He slightly fell forward and put his hands under your thighs so you wouldn't fall.

You jumped off his back and giggled as he playfully glared at you. He blushed once he studied you.

You hugged him and he hugged back. When you pulled away, you pecked his lips.

"Shall we go into the water now?" You asked.

"Yes, we shall." He replied.

He grabbed the picnic stuff as you both entered the water. You created a bubble around you, Leo, and the picnic supplies.

You made the bubble travel to the bottom. Leo was slightly freaking out, but you comforted him.

Leo calmed down and took the food out of the picnic basket. He brought (F/F) and (F/D).

You both are the food in your swim wear. This wasn't a big date. It was kind of like a spending time together type of date.

After the food, you gave Leo a kiss as thanks. He decided to deepen the kiss and pulled you on top of him.

His hands rubbed your back up and down as yours tangled into his soft, curly hair.

He shoved his tongue into your mouth and you would both moan in pleasure when the interacted with each other.

You pulled away for air and he attacked your neck with kisses. Your messy bun was even messier.

"Leo, Percy's going to be mad. Don't leave a mark." You managed to say without stuttering.

"I won't leave a mark." He said through kisses.

He moved his hands to your bikini strong and started to pull on it. You pulled away and looked at him.

"Not today."

"So there will be a someday?" He grinned.

"Yes."

"When will that be?"

"When we're married." You whispered against his lips.

He pouted and playfully glared at you. You giggled at his cuteness and kissed his pouty lips.

He pulled you onto his lap and you guys cuddled for the rest of the evening. You didn't care if anyone was out looking for you because you were with Leo.

"This was a fun date." Leo said before closing his eyes and kissing your forehead.

"Mmhm." You mumbled back while resting your head on his shoulder and going to sleep.
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||
This one was a short one. It was 862 words but still. This was a really bad one. I'll make more later and try to update my other X reader books. Love you guys!❤️ Xoxo~ Cierra, Daughter of Apollo🌞