Chapter 1

You let out a sigh, "Why couldn't my parents act normally?" Wynn laughs, "Cheer up. Your parents are only acting the way they are because they'll miss you." You get on the boat and exhale, "Goodbye old, hello new."

When you arrive, you were greeted by lush forests and flora. "Petit seems very excited." That was Wynn's remark when Petit Dragon flew in circles around you in happiness. You chuckle, "Petit, slow down." Petit Dragon rests on your shoulder and nuzzles you lovingly. You walk through the forest until you see a large building up ahead. You were amazed, "Mom was right, it is a huge place!" Another voice spoke up, "Don't get too excited." It was Hiita, the Fire Charmer. Hiita crossed her arms, "We still have to find out where the Chancellor's office is."

Meanwhile, Jaden Yuki and his friends were just hanging out together. Alexis Rhodes said, "I heard that there's a new student entering the academy." Bastion Misawa remarks, "Apparently this person is incredibly smart." Syrus Truesdale said, "I wonder who this person is." Zane Truesdale replies, "Well whoever this person is, they're going to be our new classmate. I wouldn't get too excited if I were you." Alexis responds, "Well, it's almost time to go to class."

You walk inside the building and you were amazed by its size. You see a massive set of doors and knock. You hear someone say, "Enter." You took a deep breath and enter an office. You come face to face with an older man. He had a greyish beard and kind brown eyes.

The man greets you, "Hello there

The man greets you, "Hello there. My name is Chancellor Sheppard. How can I help you?" You shyly speak, "W-Well...I just transferred here...and um...." Chancellor Sheppard chuckles, "I see, so you're the new student. Come with me, I'll take you to your class." Wynn sighs, "You really have to get over that some time." You follow Chancellor Sheppard quietly.

You enter a classroom and feel the stares of many people overwhelm you. Hiita remarks, "These people sure like to stare, don't they?" You see another man holding a stack of papers in his hands. Wynn said, "He must be the teacher who teaches this class." Chancellor Sheppard said, "Banner, I've brought you a new pupil." The man, Professor Banner had a look of understanding in his eyes. He said, "Why don't you introduce yourself to the class?" You mutter, "I hate being put on the spot." Wynn replies, "It's okay. Hiita and I are here." You said, "H-Hi. My name is Y/N. It's nice to meet you all." Hiita said, "People are staring at you. Is that a bad thing?" Wynn replies, "I don't know." Professor Banner responds, "Excellent. Now, you can sit beside Alexis Rhodes. Alexis, raise your hand." You see a blond girl raise her hand in response. You sit beside her and think, "I wonder what will happen now."

Later on, you hear someone call out to you. You turn around and see the blond girl from before. Wynn said, "I think that her name was Alexis." She was correct, it was Alexis Rhodes of Obelisk Blue. She said, "You're the new girl, right? I'm Alexis, it's nice to meet you." You give her a timid smile and reply, "Y-Yes. I-It's um...nice to meet you too." She remarks, "Come on, I'll take you to your dorm. You live next door to me." You said, "Um....thank you." She smiles in response. You quietly follow Alexis to the girls' dorms. Alexis adds, "If you need anything, you can ask me or you can ask Miss Fontaine. She's the head of our dorms." You nodded and enter the room alone. You see a bed overlooking a small yet scenic view of the forest, there was a desk with many books on it and finally, there was a closet beside the desk. You breathe out, "Time to start a new chapter."

Moments later, you leave your dorm and go for a walk. You see Alexis once more, only she was with many other people. There were three boys that were accompanying Alexis. One was aqua-haired and wore a red jacket. Another was dark-haired and wore a yellow jacket. The third boy wore a blue jacket and looked a bit like Alexis. The third boy asked, "Hey Lex, who's your new friend? She's kinda cute." Wynn face palms, "You've only met this guy and he's already trying to flirt with you." Alexis rolls her eyes, "Y/N, that's my brother Atticus. Don't mind him. The two boys beside him are Syrus and Bastion." Bastion comments, "Ah, so you're the one everyone has been talking about." Syrus said, "Yeah, people have been talking about a girl with two different coloured eyes." Hiita sighs, "So the rumour mill is already spinning." Alexis swats Syrus' arm, "Sy!" You quietly reply, "It's okay. I was born with an eye condition that caused one of my eyes to change colour." You add, "I'm going to go back to my dorm...I'll see you all later." As Alexis watches you walk away. She hits Syrus' arm once more in annoyance.

Meanwhile, Jaden was talking with his friend Jesse Anderson. Jaden said, "I wonder when we'll meet the new student." Ruby Carbuncle and Winged Kuriboh suddenly started running away. Jesse groans, "Ruby!" Jaden shakes his head, "Looks like its a game of follow the leader, Jess." Jesse replies, "Looks like it, Jay. Come on, let's find them."

You were walking back to your dorm. Wynn said, "Come on, Y/N. Cheer up." Petit Dragon rubs her head on your shoulder, making you smile a bit. She suddenly started flying in another direction. You call out, "Petit! Where are you going?" Dark Magician Girl suddenly appears, "Not again! Don't just stand there! Go after her!" You mumble, "Petit, why do you always do this?"

Winged Kuriboh and Ruby Carbuncle finally slow down. Jaden and Jesse pant in response. Jesse said, "Geez Ruby, if ya needed to find someone, ya coulda told me first." They then see another spirit, the Petit Dragon. Jaden questions, "Whose spirit is that?" They hear another voice, "Petit!" They see a girl about their age panting out of tiredness. They were taken aback by the girl's sudden appearance. You stop panting and said, "Petit, stop doing that. You're going to give me a heart attack one of these days." You blink and see two boys staring at you. The first boy said, "Hold up, you can see spirits too?" Wynn answers for you, "That would be a yes." You said, "Wynn! I can speak of myself!" The brunette remarks, "Wow, I've never seen a Petit Dragon before." You rub your neck in embarrassment, "W-Well...she always runs away whenever she senses something." The first boy said, "My name's Jaden." The second boy said, "The name's Jesse." You shyly smile, "My name is Y/N." You add, "To be honest, I just came here today." Jaden's eyes widen, "Hold up! You're the new student?!" You quietly reply, "Um...yes." Petit Dragon sits on your shoulder. You ask, "Am I interrupting anything?" Jesse shakes his head, "Not really. We were just talkin' about nothin' really." You see Crystal Beast Ruby Carbuncle jump on to the palm of your hand. Jesse remarks, "Seems like Ruby's taken a likin' to you." You said, "She's cute." You smile back at them.

It was later on and you were finally unpacking your belongings. You said to yourself, "Tomorrow is a new day. Hopefully, it won't be as hectic."

A/N: I know. It's short. I'm really tired and I don't have the energy to write more than this. I'm still tired from writing the epilogue of Crow's story. Hope you like it.