chapter 12

******
Hello guys,
Another update.

********

Mason's POV

The sun's ray reflected on my face while I opened them slowly as I let my eyes adjust to the brightness of the sun. My body was stiff from lying on my back all through the night all thanks to Malia.

I took some time to glance at her, some of her hair were scattered all over her face and my hand's instant reaction was to move and pull some of it out of her face. Upon contact with Malia's soft face, her brows furrowed.

'Even in her sleep she frowns' I openly remark as a smile appear on my lips.

She wiggled and raised her head, followed by her body.

I waited for her to shout and jump off my body but she blinked her eyes twice and smiled.

"Good morning jerk " Malia yawned, her hands moved upwards to her eyes to rub the remaining sleep off of them.

"Good Morning Malia, now can you get off me?" I Joked.

Malia slid off my body without complaining. After a while,

"I'm going to make breakfast, does pancake sound good?" .

She nodded and left to shower. I took that as my queue to leave the room not wanting to linger any longer.

The kitchen was dark, I used my memory to find the light switch then flicked it on. The light illuminating the whole place, just then the door bell rang.

'Who could that be at this hour. Its too early for any visitor'.

The bell interrupted my thoughts. This time the person pressed the bell repeatedly. The sound echoing round the house.

"Mason answer the fucking door" Malia shouted from upstairs.

Ding ding

Laughter came out of my mouth and had no idea why, maybe its because she cursed.

"Mason, why are you laughing, you look like a crazy man from the street"

Ding ding

I stopped laughing and glared at her.

Then she started laughing while standing on the stairs then she stopped only to glare at me when the bell rang again.

Ding ding ding ding ding.

"Open the damn door, jerk".

She stomped up the stairs shouting
"answer the fucking door".

Ding ding ding ding.

The sound was really beginning to annoy me.

Soon as I opened the door I regretted it.

"What are you doing here?"

"Its nice to see you too, aren't you going to let me in" she smiled.

Her face was caked with make up, I could see some wrinkles on her face but if I should tell her I would never hear the end of her beauty products.

"That's not the answer to the question I asked" I folded my hands and leaned on the door frame.

"Mom, I asked a question"

no answer came, it made me pissed.

Every time I wondered if she truly was my mother. We don't even have any single similarities, we don't talk anymore, like we used to.