<3>

Dedicated to tebah127

Malia's POV

I woke up feeling weak and stiff...my stomach hurting badly.

'You should have just given her the phone without her asking idiot'. The voice in my head spoke.

I would have loved to argue but I felt something shake beside me and that's when I noticed Ben, I forgot he slept by my side.

Placing one hand on the wall and the other on my aching tummy, I pulled myself up. Bending over whimpering I proceeded to carry Ben and surprisingly he didn't weigh much for a six year old, placing him on his own bed, I took his worn out blanket and covered his small body, leaving a peck on his forehead.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have let you see all of that" I whispered into the dark , switching the lights off as I closed the door.

The corridor was really quiet so I crept to my room quietly and locked the door once I got in. I raised my shirt up and saw how my tummy was turning purple, I slip out of my dressing and climbed my bed waiting for sleep to take over.

I don't know how it happened but I slept not peacefully but I did sleep, I never sleep at night it was a habit of mine but I never had eye bags so I didn't bother, at least I got to sleep then I remembered I've got school today. I bolted up with so much force I ended up lying back down groaning.'SHIT'

Why are you so stupid Malia, huh?'
the voice in my head spoke again.

'Must you say mean things to me'

Well if your being too nice, I gotta be mean. Now get your lazy ass out of bed . you've literature first period and that's my favorite class'.

I obeyed after rolling my eyes at the voice in my head and got my ass off the bed and dragged myself to the bathroom with my towel. After taking a short bath, I walked to Ben's room and saw that he was already dressed. He looked up at me,  I  smiled.

"You don't have to pretend like your fine sis" he spoke looking at me.

I furrowed my brows, when did my bro become mature, I felt like a kid.

'Since he witnessed what happened last night fool'.

'I don't have time for you ok' I told my brain.

'Yeah, whatever'.

I shake my head and walked to Ben's bed.
"Am not pretending, OK?"

He rolled his eyes as a reply.

"Don't roll your eyes at me mister, now meet me in the kitchen and don't forget the gadget OK?" he nodded and I ruffled his hair.

"Stop it, please"

He hates when I do that to his hair. I laughed and left his room.

That's what he gets for rolling his eyes at me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
During literature class, I was so engrossed in my thoughts I didn't hear when my name was being called until I felt someone tap on my shoulders.

"Miss Malia Arden Reid, to the principals office your needed there". The intercom spoke.

I packed my stuffs in my bag and walked out of the classroom, people were saying dumb stuffs about me like;

She is new here and she's already been called to the principals office.

I like her shape....she looks really pretty am jealous.