chapter 8

***
I woke once more with Mason's hands around my waist and this time my back was to his chest as he buried his head at the crook of my neck, his breath sent shivers down my spine this feeling was new and I think I was getting used to it, I have spent two nights here and each time we wake up we always end up tangled.

It was Monday which meant it was a school day. I put my hands on his and tried to pull it off my waist but he tangled them with his and pulled me closer. I would have loved to stay but I got to pee really bad.

"Mason, mason" I whispered

I tried wiggling free but he held on but not too tight.

"Mason, I need to pee" he still didn't bulge.

"Mason I really need to pee" he didn't move an inch.

"Jerkface let go" I smacked his hands , he pulled away and I ran into the bathroom to do my business.

It felt good to release it all out, flushed the toilet and washed my hands. The room was empty no sign of Mason, I didn't have clothes to wear to school so I decided not to go today....I will just tell Diane to bring some clothes from the room she kept for me later.

I climbed the bed and decided to sleep for a while when jerk face walked in with a tray, he is nice.

"Awww jerkface is trying to be charming".

I sat up and laid my head on the bed head, he didn't say anything.

"well thank God you brought breakfast, I'm starving".

He smirked "lia, I didn't bring this for you....it's mine".

Asshole, why didn't he eat it downstairs then, he is lying obviously.

"My guess is you're not going to school today, so how about I take you shopping for clothes" .

Laughter escaped my lips, I couldn't control it.

"y- you w-wa-want to ta-take m-m-me shopping" I said in between fits of laughter.

Confusion was laced all over his face, I couldn't help myself I just had to let the laughter out .

Guys hated taking girls shopping and when they give their thoughts on anything they tell you everything is nice even when it isn't, they also always have that expression on their face that says they are bored.

The way most girls don't know much about cars or watches that's how boys are a zero on shopping for a girl, they get mean like girls on their period just because we are taking time deciding on what to buy.

Even Ben never liked when I took him shopping for my clothes at the thrift shop. He was more interested in toys.

"What's funny lia" this guy needs to stop calling me lia , that name made me stop laughing and I was glaring instead.

"Stop calling me lia jerkface" he just smirked and I felt like smacking that sexy smirk off his face. I shook my head.

"you don't see me complaining when you call me jerkface do you?".

I shrugged, he is actually a jerk face.

"well you better eat, I'm going to shower".

I nodded and went to the table where he had dropped the tray of food while I watched him go into the bathroom.

I realised I hadn't brushed and I sprinted into the bathroom before he closed it.

"You should have told me you wanted to bath with me".

He folded his arms and leaned on the door, I rolled my eyes.

"Not gonna happen, in your dreams jerk".

He stood up and walked towards me and I stood my ground. I don't know where all this confidence is coming from.

His towering figure hovered above me and he leaned, his lips grazed my ears. I gulped as he whispered huskily.

"We do more than sharing a shower in my dreams" I shivered and he pulled back , I grabbed my brush and paste and ran out the bathroom.

"I let you have the last word today but not next time jerkface". I shouted as I ran out.

****

After Diane left , I showered and wore one of masons shirt, the smell of his Cologne was still on it and a boxer but no bra.

I like staying that way because the bras stop me from breathing and I was glad my boobs weren't that huge .

I couldn't wear what Diane brought because they were either short or revealing, I believe her words were "darling, you're leaving with a handsome British sexy guy, you have to look beautiful".

I laughed if she only knew how much of a jerk he was.

I opened the fridge looking for what to eat since singing was making me lose a lot of energy.....

"freedom freedom I can't move
freedom cut me lose yeah,
freedom freedom where are you,
I need freedom too.

I break chains all by myself
I won't let my freedom rot in hell, heeell yeah,
Amma keep on running,
Because winner doesn't quit on themselves".

I sang and wiggled my butt to the Beyoncé willing at that moment in me while I decided to eat the chocolate cake I saw inside.

'What could a guy be doing with a chocolate cake?'. I asked myself.

"Freedom.... Haaahhhh" I screamed as I saw mason leaning on the counter.

He started laughing, my heart almost leaped out of my chest and was beating rapidly.

"You startled me idiot" I threw the cake I was about to eat at him but he dodged it making me glare at his laughing face.

"Not funny dude" I stalked off but he pulled me back.

"I'm sorry, I truly am" but I still saw his lips tugging upwards and pulled my hand away.

"I hate you". I shouted

"Come on Lia, you can't just say you hate me because I scared you".

I looked at him, this is unbelieveable I have never been more scared in my life than now.

"You didn't just scare me, you almost killed me". Exaggerating much? Yes, let me be.

I took his hands in mine and placed it on my chest."Here feel it, my heart is still pounding fast".

I didn't expect him to actually put his hands on my chest but he did and his thump grazed my left breast making my heart to beat even more.

We just stood there staring at each other, his hands still on my Chest. I watched him move in slowly.

I knew I had to break this connection but I couldn't move, he leaned in to my ears and whispered.

"I can feel it and also I got the last word again", Mason pulled away going towards the living room.

Good job Malia, you let him have the last word and first move. The next will be mine I promise you Mason, the next will be mine.

I did an evil laugh in my head.

I left the kitchen and went up the stairs to the room, I checked the time on my phone and saw that it was 4 already, I forgot about work.

I could always go tomorrow just then I heard Mason shout, "I'm going out won't be back early so don't stay up".

I rolled my eyes, I wouldn't give up my sleep for him.

"Whatever, don't really care" I shouted.

Then I heard the door close , once again silence evolves around the room. I sighed and got under the cover and drifted off to the land of many dreams.

I love sleeping.

***

Don't forget to click that star button bellow.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Comment your thoughts.